Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*I FOUND A ARTICLE SUMMING IT UP* OMG YOULL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HUBBY HEARD, LETS HOPE THEY CHARGE HER

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:24 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 520 Total Views

Ok so he listens to a lot of talk radio type things. And this lady was on there who has read all the transcripts, wrote a book called (damn i forgot i ll say if i member) but she was a previous prosecter i think. WELL...WARNING YOUWILL HATE HER MORE IF YOU READ THIS....I guess there is evidence (SEALED DURING MURDER TRIAL SO THEY DIDNT USE IT) BUT apparently Casey PIMPED her daughter.  She once (or more) was seen getting a phone call, then getting caylee dressed up (weird hrs) leaving then coming back without Caylee.  That explanins the cholro, she or whoever would cholor Caylee to do the unthinkable (and so she wouldnt talk).  So this ladys theorry is Casey didnt directly do it but played a factor.  OMG maybe the duct tape her so she wouldnt wake up did what they did, she died and they threw her in a swamp to wash off the evidence of it.  Which is how Casey thought of the rape by her dad??? omg they more i think about it the more i can get things to make sence.  thats why she googled how to make it too. THIS MEANS,  if the pros really believes this is true and has witness to it, or whatnot they could charge her with this, and she could be found guilty.  I hope if this is true the charge her.  Which if she was doing that, that is so wrong omg....who would do such a thing.

http://www.patriotledger.com/mobile/x898079778/WENDY-J-MURPHY-Casey-Anthony-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity

here is an article on what my hubby heard, if this is all true, SHE IS STILL GUILTY!!! AND IF SO THE PROS BETTER BE OPENING A CASE ON IT!!!!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DreamWeaver669
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:38 AM

OMG!!!!!

Your right...I hate her even more!

mereinhart28
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:29 AM

ugh.

luvmyTimia
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:20 AM

OMG....that sounds like a case here in NC. 

http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-mother-of-slain-nc-5yearold-charged-with-murder-20110706,0,2828315.story

This was another heartbreaking story.   How could people do such horrible things to these sweet innocent children?

zebbyzebby06
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:58 AM
ill read link when i get on comp....but i really hope its not true..if so they better open the case.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindzgayle
by Group Admin on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Can you find out where we can read about that online? That is truly despicable.

And I thought I couldn't hate her more than I already do...

Jamie0908
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:57 AM
I'm hoping this isn't true! While I hate casey and would love to see her rot, more of me hopes caylee didn't endure that torture
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thelmama
by Group Admin on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Is there real evidence?  If so.why didn't they use it?  I don't get it.  If they had evidence of that......it would have nailed her coffin.  I don't get it ...because they couldn't prove it by the baby's body?  I so hope that is not true.  Caylee suffered enough!  Poor sweet baby.

isaiahsmomma86
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Omg.... for real?

zebbyzebby06
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Ill have to look around but he heard it on the radio.  I think they didnt hear ti cause it was hearsay or something? but ill have to figure it out.  some author said it who was a lawyer at one time.

zebbyzebby06
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Ill have to ask my hubby who it was again and what show he was listening too.  Cause google has so much crap lol, most things that pop are Geroge/Casey sex abuse alligations.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)