Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Start Here

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 11:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 160 Total Views

Welcome to the group! Only rules is to be nice. No being rude to anyone. No Drama. This is a drama-free fun place.

Why don't you take a moment and tell us about yourself?

by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Krystina_Grant
by Group Owner on Jun. 16, 2011 at 11:29 PM

My name is Krystina. I am the owner of this group. I am also 41 years old (going to be 42 in August). I was married for almost 10 years and have been happily divorced for as many. I have two great kids. My son Jordan is 19 years old who still lives with me (Except that he's spending time with his uncle at the moment). My daughter, Cassie, is 13 years old, but due to my circumstances, I'm letting her live with her Godparents. I live with my mother who is very toxic for kids - I should know. I also have a furbaby - Karissa my Calico long haired cat. A fire-belly toad named Tubbie. We have some fish and a crayfish my daughter caught from a stream who she named Mr. Crabs. LOL!

Outside of that, I love to write, read and take pix when I think about it. My usual sunject matter is my cat at the moment, but I do try to get pix of my kids when they'll let me. LOL!

Krys

KaleidoCurlz
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 9:51 PM

Hi Krystina! I LOVE the way your name is spelled by the way! It sounds like you and I might have a lot in common! :)

My name is Donna Lynn. I just turned 39 in June, and I have no qualms about my age. I love my age. Everyone around me seems to go through an age crisis thing but my age has never bothered me. Probably because my childhood and younger years were so very hard and uncertain.

Anyways, I have four kiddos. Three live with me and my hubby and one lives with her dad. That is very hard for me but she is 14 and I want her to make her own decisions. She just didn't like our rules here, plain and simple.

Anyways, I play piano, photo edit, write songs, sing, and love to act in musicals - which is hilarious because I also suffer from huge panic attacks and anxieties that I have to fight whenever I'm in a play. It's so strange how sometimes what we love to do the most, we usually have to learn to conquer obstacles to get to enjoy them.

My favorite T.V. show is Cupcake Wars and my husband thinks that is so cute. lol I also love to color my hair and paint my nails!

I guess that is enough about me for now. God bless! I'm anxious to both view and post some fun pics! This site was a GREAT idea! :)

Krystina_Grant
by Group Owner on Jul. 11, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Welcome to the group!!! It'll be great to have someone else posting. :-) I think our other mom has a busy life, which who doesn't understand that, right? But it would be nice to have someone else posting.

It does sound like we have a lot in common and I'm glad you think this group was a good idea. I've kind of wondered from time to time. But I do like the group I created and have just been waiting for other people to like it too! :-D

Anyway, if you like this group, you might like another group of mine too that has a little bit of everything in it. I have members, but no one wants to participate! LOL! I think it's a good group. I have 16 different forums, everything from recipes and book reviews to polls and a ranting room. Anyway, the group is http://www.cafemom.com/group/fluffynotfat "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" I know, weird title, but I like funny titles. Well, check it out if you want. But either way I'm glad you joined this group!

Krys

PS: Glad you like the spelling of my name! :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)