Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 4:56 AM
  • 24 Replies
  • 397 Total Views

DON'T BE SHY. ADD A POST HERE INTRODUCING YOURSELF AND TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOU.

by on Jun. 22, 2011 at 4:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carissas_mom86
by Group Owner on Jun. 22, 2011 at 4:59 AM

Hello my name is Kristi. I am the owner of this group. I am 25 years old and I live in Sacramento ca. I live here with my boyfriend of 7 years and with our newest addition to our Family,my 8 month old daught Carissa. I am a stay at home mom, but recenty went back to school to pursue my dream in becoming a web designer.

GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Hi Im Melody..24 years old, mother of 3 little girls and a baby on the way. I have been married for almost 4 years now and live in Rio Linda..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Carissas_mom86
by Group Owner on Jun. 29, 2011 at 3:04 PM
Helli melody, welcome to the group, you and I live so close to one another. How old are your girls. Congrats on your pregnancy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexipooh78
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 4:05 PM

Hi! I'm Christina. I actually live in the 209, Lodi, but am glad I joined this group. I have been married for 5 years to my wonderful husband Jeremy. We have been together for 7 1/2 years.  We have one angel baby, J.R., who passed away when he was 4 days old, 5 years ago, and our youngest little boy, Wyatt, who is 9 months. He is a little guy but he is always on the go. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Carissas_mom86
by Group Owner on Jun. 29, 2011 at 5:13 PM
Hi christina, welcome to the group, im sorry to here about your angel baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 6:48 PM
My girls are 5, 2 and 1 and baby #4 is due in October
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyParent
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 6:59 PM

Hi! I'm Amy, I live in Antelope off of Elverta.

I have 2 kids, Caleb who will be 6 in 6 weeks and Rebekah who just turned 2 and half :)

Carissas_mom86
by Group Owner on Jun. 29, 2011 at 7:07 PM
Hello amy, welcome. We do, live clise I live off of elverta and 16th street, my mother in vb law owns yuppy puppy right there off of elverta and walegra
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kamikize99
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2011 at 9:34 PM

My name is Dawn.  I'm 33 and have 5 kids.  My oldest is my niece and she is 17, then my bio children are 3 girls 13, 8, and 7 and my son will be 4 on July 13.  I live near Watt and Elkhorn but we will be moving in a couple of weeks.  I'm not quite sure where yet but it will be close by.  I am currently unemployed and attending school to get my Bachelors in accounting.  I have been trying to start my own business by selling custom diaper cakes and other handmade paper items.  I don't get out of the house too much but would like to make some new friends and meet for play dates for the little ones.

Carissas_mom86
by Group Owner on Jul. 2, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Hello and welcome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN