Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope..

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 11:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 250 Total Views
I hope we can get this group filled up and keep it going! I have been in alot of other groups for the 916 area and it seems like nobody posts in them anymore..boo..lol..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 29, 2011 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Carissas_mom86
by Group Owner on Jun. 30, 2011 at 2:35 PM
Yes I do hope this. I am trying to promote our group, and get more members in here. This wsy I canboffer contest and other activities.bif there is anything you can do to help build our group, be my guess and help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy2b01
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:52 PM

hope sooo

PoisonousHoney
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Well I used to admin in (what used to be!) the number 1 member group on here. So i'll see what I can do.

crystalpng
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2011 at 1:22 AM

Yes, it's horrible. I was in one before and it didn't go anywhere. We should do something more "active". The one in Merced (209) did bi-weekly meetups, playdates, and stuff like that. 

. . . I'm obviously bored. My best friends are a nine-year old and a seventeen-month old, but that's okay because pointing out pics of flowers, mice, and puppies while chatting about Pokemon is great. 

PoisonousHoney
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 7:09 PM

I agree. Seems like this isn't really the "scene" for most 916 people.

Carissas_mom86
by Group Owner on Jul. 26, 2011 at 9:56 PM
Im glad to see what you guys want to see out of the group. If you check out the post titled im thinking, put you input in, let me know if that activity sounds good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)