Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gym

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 7:01 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 211 Total Views
Does any one have a gym membership or go to the gym.
If so what gym is it, how do you luke it.
What do you do there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PoisonousHoney
by on Jul. 23, 2011 at 3:59 PM

No gym here.

MrsDuNn06
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2011 at 12:35 AM

i do zumba at home thats about it. you would think with the economy the way it is that they would lower gym memebership rates... nope! i cant afford it :(

Carissas_mom86
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2011 at 12:57 AM
How do u like zumba, is it a video or the game

Quoting MrsDuNn06:

i do zumba at home thats about it. you would think with the economy the way it is that they would lower gym memebership rates... nope! i cant afford it :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoisonousHoney
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 2:38 AM

I really want to get the game. I plan to get it after baby is born in November Hopefully for christmas! I've heard great things about Zumba and I can't wait to try it.

Carissas_mom86
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2011 at 3:03 AM
I have the game on the wii, I like it but its hard but that might be because I have no rythym

Quoting PoisonousHoney:

I really want to get the game. I plan to get it after baby is born in November Hopefully for christmas! I've heard great things about Zumba and I can't wait to try it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDuNn06
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2011 at 12:03 PM

i bought the dvd set. and i LOVE IT!!!! i get to dance and feel all sexy. by the end of the video im dripping sweat! its an awesome workout ladies. i dont think the game will have the same effect to be honest.

crystalpng
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2011 at 1:11 AM

I have a membership at California Family Fitness. I rarely go though . . .

PoisonousHoney
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 7:11 PM

I'm getting it for kinect. I'm hoping it will be pretty awesome seeing as the kinect is 100% body and corrects you and helps you get the right body shape and rythm and what not.

Quoting Carissas_mom86:

I have the game on the wii, I like it but its hard but that might be because I have no rythym

Quoting PoisonousHoney:

PoisonousHoney
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 7:12 PM

How much was it? Cause i'm thinkin' 60$ for the game is a big difference lol.

Quoting MrsDuNn06:

i bought the dvd set. and i LOVE IT!!!! i get to dance and feel all sexy. by the end of the video im dripping sweat! its an awesome workout ladies. i dont think the game will have the same effect to be honest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)