Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 7:46 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

Hello to all members:

I just wanted to say I know it has been a very l;ong time since myself has been on here. I have been through a rough few months from loosing my job to my father passing away. I am back now I would love to get this group back on track and active again.

I do want to start off by asking all of you what you want out of this group. Want are you hoping to accomplich and when coming into this group what were you hoping to see.

2nd, I would like to have a few admin to help run this group. the admins im looking for are for the following:

- Members admin:

this admin will be responsible of making sure all members are happy and answer any questions that members have, and to get ideas from members and share with me.

- Games admin

This admin will be responsible of coming up with games

- Local events admin

This admin is responsible for findinglocal event that are going on and posting them in the correct forum. They can be from meet-up groups, to family or even just a night on the town.

- Garage sale admins

This admin will be resposible for finding yard sales in the area as well as sale events that are going on.

If there are any volunteers for any admin job, pm me and let me know why you would be a great admin and i will choose the most right person.

if there is anything else you need please let me know

thank you

owner

Kristi

by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LisaSmock
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:54 AM
Hi im lisa im a 24yrold sahm with a 4yr old son. I am looking to meet moms and make some friends. I think it would be nice to set something up like 1x a month the group has a play date . And Just for myself I'm looking or a gym buddy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)