Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here's what going on so far-- (Sry if TMI)

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 296 Total Views

K, so now that I have finally stop AF (today). I can now begin planning for O day. Yesterday I received my Fetrile Aide in the mail, and began taking them. I am expecting my monitor to arrive Monday or Tuesday, and I can begin my OPK's for this month today (this is my new set the OPK's are in blue packets, and the HPT's are in Pink packets) I have heard a lot of good things about these and can't wait to start using them. I am also waiting for my eternity reading to come back (when she is able to get to mine). She is still allowing everyone to ask for one type of reading and doing them for free. She wants to keep them free for as long as possible. Just go to her fb page or send an e-mail to eternitytarotreadings@hotmail.com if you send an e-mail be sure to include your DOB, name, pic if you feel comfortable, also include a number between 1-10, and let her know what type of reading you want, or ask a question. Be prepared to give her some time to get it done b/c she is still working on requests from June 30th. (I don't mind waiting, hey it's free) Anyway, hopefully it won't be long and I will get to see my BFP if everything works out right this month.

TONS of BABY DUST to Everyone and Loads of GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing everyone TONS of Babydust and Lots of GLgood luckbaby dust

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GwenMB
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Good luck!

angelluna00
by Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:44 AM

fingers crossed

Angels200
by Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:13 PM

Thank you ,ladies. I greatly appreciate the GL wishes, and keeping my fingers crossed as well.

Mommy2Nicholas8
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 4:32 PM
GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)