Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help finding 2 items (PIOG)

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:09 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

Hello Everyone!!  I am looking for 2 different items. The first one is a type of net that goes over your baby's pack-n-play and stroller, to keep out bugs. We are visiting my parents this summer and they live in a completely wooded area and I need to be able to keep the bugs off of Emmy while we are outside. The second is a bathtub seat. The kind that you can put in a regular bathtub. Emmy loves to take a bath with me, but she gets so squirmy and I would love to continue taking baths with her. I have lloked at all the usual places for both of these items, with no luck. Any ideas would be GREAT!  Also, Emmy is 3 months old in case anyone was wondering.Thanks.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
elise516
by Member on May. 12, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Not sure about the net.  As for the bath seat...do you mean one that hooks over the side of the bathtub?  I think I have seen them at Wal-Mart or Target.  You could probably find one online too.  Do not use a bumbo - they float LOL!  We just used a baby bathtub and put the in the "big people tub" - the baby bath was filled with water and we had water in the big tub too.  When she grew out of that we started taking showers instead of a bath and that worked out pretty well...when she couldn't roll over etc. I just laid a towel down on the shower floor for her to lay on, but babies are slippery when wet so you have to be careful.  For us, the shower worked best though and we still take showers together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)