These guidelines need to be read and signed before being able to post for help. Any post that is made by a member before they read and sign these guidelines will be deleted until guidelines are reviewed and signed.
1. This group is designed to help other moms out in need. The goal is to pay it forward. So, if you are a mom in need, make sure that as soon as your wish is fulfilled that you pay it forward to another mom. That can be done in many ways. Whether it is a responding to a prayer request, material item, monies, card, pen pal, or whatever the case might be.
2. Do not bash any mom that requests help. It is not easy to ask for help, and we need to respect everyone's situation. Whether we agree with how they got in that situation, or question what actions occurred for them to get to that situation is not for us to judge. If you don't agree to help with the wish, and do not have anything positive to say, do not respond to said wish.
3. Be mindful of your wishes. There are a lot of people in need of all kinds. Only make wishes for items and monies that you absolutely need. There is a limit to 3 requests for material and money type wishes a month.
4. Be mindful of those who you are asking help of. We have all been in need of help one way or the other. But, do not be greedy. Make sure that when asked, be truthful. If they want to know what you owe for the bill you're asking help for, tell them honestly. Honesty will result in a higher rate of getting someone to help with your wish.
5. Keep in mind that, though everyone here is in the mindset of helping each other, we live in a world that isn't completely 100% honest. It sucks, but it's true. So, be prepared by opening a paypal account (it's free) so that if anyone wants to donate money they can in a safe and secure matter without giving you all their information and you giving yours. Make available wish lists so that anyone who can help can see what you're wishing for. And be mindful of prices. If your wish is to get your son or daughter a birthday present because you can't afford gifts this year, don't put the $150 toy on your wishlist.
As of now, that is it for guidelines. But, if any issues arise, these guidelines can be updated as needed.