Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans 7/8 - 7/10

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:39 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 177 Total Views

What are your plans this weekend?

Kim

Wife to Pat (7-19-08), SAHM to Corbin (7-10-08) and Marlee (12-21-10)

Group Mod

Do you want to help another mom?  Do you need help?  Do you believe there are still good people willing to help each other out?  Come join me at Helping Hands

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Undomesticated
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Today I am doing a yard sale.  Afterwards the kids and I will walk up to the store to get them some strawberries, their favorite fruit.

Undomesticated
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:41 AM

Saturday I am doing my yard sale again.  DH has off as well, so either him and Corbin or me and Marlee  will be taking our WIC cash to a farmer's market for some fresh fruit and veggies.  And one of us will also be getting groceries.

Undomesticated
by Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Sunday is Corbin's 3rd birthday, but we won't be doing anything until Tuesday, when we'll be taking him to the circus.  And it's the last day of my yard sale.

Fingers crossed that I get some money during my 3 day yard sale :)

fingers crossed

ginger813
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:05 AM

^^good luck with your yard sale! We had one in June. We made a little over $200, so it was pretty good:) We actually do not have any plans this weekend. This is the first weekend in awhile that we don't have plans! I would like to just be lazy for a change!

tramcd
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:21 PM
As of right now we just plan on taking the kids to a minor league baseball game this weekend. Otherwise, we will just be home playing and relaxing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ammienem
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Going to a free festival and getting free samples at walmart!  Probably stop by target to get some stuff for the house.  I have been needing a mop for awhile.  My whole house is tile, but I've been cleaning it on my hands and knees with a sponge.  My knees hurt!  But you make due when you have to I suppose.  I'm so excited to buy a mop! lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)