Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jump In Ladies

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 216 Total Views

Go right ahead ladies and jump in. 

Respond to posts in the chit chat section.  Start a post in the chit chat section.  If you need help, go ahead and ask.

You are what makes this group.  The strength of this group is defined by the members.

Even if you have no need at the moment, or can't help with a current need, go ahead and jump in any conversation or start one yourself.  It is helpful to know the ones we are helping or who are helping us on a deeper level other than sending out items or prayers to one another to help each other.

You are my strongest assets in this group.  We can be so big, and we have a big message, a big mission, and a big heart.  Let's get to know each other and start talking :)

Just as a heads up, if you are inactive in the group for 30 days, you are automatically deleted from the group.  But, life happens.  So, if that happens, and life gets back on track, just come join us again. 

Kim

Wife to Pat (7-19-08), SAHM to Corbin (7-10-08) and Marlee (12-21-10)

Group Mod

Do you want to help another mom?  Do you need help?  Do you believe there are still good people willing to help each other out?  Come join me at Helping Hands

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sweetnsassy501
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:25 PM

typing

ginger813
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:41 PM

bump!

ButterflyMom194
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Hi My name is Sharon Joiner i am 27 and have a 5 yr old daughter. We live in meridian ms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)