Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sahm?

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 445 Total Views

Do you work or SAHM? I just got a promotion at my job woohoo that I started about a month ago untill them I had been a SAHM and loved it but with DH getting out of the Army we could no longer afoord it. i was just doing part time starting tuesday I'll be doing full time. I only make 10.60 an hour but I also get commission if I sell anything. (I work at a customer service call center).

Group Mod

by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetcandiecane
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 11:56 PM
Im a stay at home mom db works .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pebbles98
by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 12:17 AM

^ same.

I'm a certified personal care aide and only work that job when things get tight financially for us. I'll be going to back to college in October. I wanna get a job I can do from home.

jaydensmomma707
by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 4:00 PM

hey pebbles, I its not in your field but the job I work for called convergys hires people to work from home you should check them out just go to http://www.convergys.com/ :) just an idea

MommaSapphire
by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 5:43 PM

I just went back to wor about 5 months ago, before that I was a SAHM, and as of Tuesday I will be again...and honestly I can't wait!  My dh is in the Navy and is deployed but he is so happy that I decided to leave, more b/c of health conditions at this time, but he has been worried about me for awhile.  He never said I had to go back to work, he always leaves it as my decision...it may be my decision to leave work but he is super excited about it! Especially since when he gets back from deployment we can tae a trip back to visit all the family!  Ok Sorry I now this is long, just needed to talk I guess lol

pebbles98
by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Thank you so so so much!  I'll definitely look into it. It would be great to start working from home sooner rather than later.

Quoting jaydensmomma707:

hey pebbles, I its not in your field but the job I work for called convergys hires people to work from home you should check them out just go to http://www.convergys.com/ :) just an idea

jaydensmomma707
by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Quoting MommaSapphire:

I just went back to wor about 5 months ago, before that I was a SAHM, and as of Tuesday I will be again...and honestly I can't wait!  My dh is in the Navy and is deployed but he is so happy that I decided to leave, more b/c of health conditions at this time, but he has been worried about me for awhile.  He never said I had to go back to work, he always leaves it as my decision...it may be my decision to leave work but he is super excited about it! Especially since when he gets back from deployment we can tae a trip back to visit all the family!  Ok Sorry I now this is long, just needed to talk I guess lol

I wouldn't work while DH is deployed lol. He just got out of the Army we have been together threw 2 deployments and I was in the National Guard and had 1 deployment. It's wayyy too much stress to have to try to work while they are deployed!!

Group Mod

pebbles98
by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 6:01 PM

group hug Get Well Soon.

Quoting MommaSapphire:

MommaSapphire
by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 6:19 PM

I like working, but I like being at home as well...my son is starting his pre pre k tomorrow...he is 3 and wants to learn everything so we found a good christian school right off post and he loves it...so I might actually have time to recouperate a lil during the day once I am finished with work.

ginger813
by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 10:47 PM

congrats on the promotion! I'm a SAHM. 

pebbles98
by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 12:55 PM

There isn't enough money to pay a SAHM for everything she does.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN