Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning Up

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 5:28 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

Alright ladies, now that fall is coming upon us, we may see some more activity and members joinging us.

This group was only recently started and is a work in progress.  I just kind of haphazzardly came up with things that I thought would work.

Be on the look out for changes among the group.

Those that are already admins will stay admins unless they say otherwise.  I understand that sometimes life takes over.  But, for all other possible admins, please send me a pm telling me specifically what you want to be an admin for, and what you think you can bring to the group by being an admin.  I hate to do that, but I've already had several admins leave the group.  If you need help with something, let me know.  I'm more than happy to help out with admin duties as well.

I'm still deciding on deleting different forums and making new ones.  I also have a few ideas to help those in need out.  I definitely value your opinions.  So, please let me know if you have any ideas that would be beneficial to the group.

Hopefully by tomorrow morning I will have made some changes :)

Kim

Wife to Pat (7-19-08), SAHM to Corbin (7-10-08) and Marlee (12-21-10)

Group Mod

Do you want to help another mom?  Do you need help?  Do you believe there are still good people willing to help each other out?  Come join me at Helping Hands

by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
pebbles98
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 2:16 PM

I know it's easier if we just volunteer but if you ever need any help with anything just let me know. I don't mind taking what ever is left over.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN