Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 8:03 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 216 Total Views

What are your plans for the weekend ladies?

I plan on trying to take it easy.  Hoping my kids let me nap at some point.  I just started going to school online again.  And we have required seminars.  Great because of the interaction.  Bad because they are late at night.  So, I have been late to bed early to rise, and it has wiped me out.

Although Saturday I may take the kids up to the family farm to pick some blueberries :)

But, for the most part, the plan is to relax.  And study.  I just started classes yesterday and I already have a paper due on Tuesday.  Blah!!!

Kim

Wife to Pat (7-19-08), SAHM to Corbin (7-10-08) and Marlee (12-21-10)

Group Mod

Do you want to help another mom?  Do you need help?  Do you believe there are still good people willing to help each other out?  Come join me at Helping Hands

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
rossfamiily
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 8:22 AM

I have to take my poor puppy to the vet. He has kennel cough and a runny nose. I have to also get some furniture my friend is giving to me. I have a long weekend. Hope it gets better.

randismom1995
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 10:36 AM

We are going to go to the races Friday night after I get home from work. My daughter is bringing a couple of friends with her. It's been a long time since we have gotten to do anything as a family so even if we can't afford it this week we are going to do it it's much needed and deserved. Daughter will be in a pagent Saturday and trying to work something out with work to go in later hours so I can be there. She has never been in one before and I don't want to miss it. Lucky for us we found a beautiful dress at Debb's on sale for 15. It was an 70 dollar dress to start with. So glad we found the deal so she could participate in this. Other then that it's work and home cleaning all weekend. Got a lot of packing to do for when we find our place to move.

NBB_2010
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 10:48 AM

its our first anniversary!!! So the in laws are keepin LO and we are going away for the weekend...dont know where its a suprise!!! i cant wait!!!!!

tramcd
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 1:21 PM
We are taking advantage of the tax free weekend in our area to get some clothes for the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)