Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Jobs

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 10:30 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 252 Total Views

Yes I have went out and taken on two jobs. We have been going through a lot and I just figure the money can really help. School is right around the corrner and having a 16 year old there is so much to do and so much expense. My dear DH went from working 72 hours a week to getting cut back to 48. I started work at Burger king last week. Got 15 hours I told my DH maybe it was because of training and if it didn't pick up I was going to look for another one. Got the new schedule and only got 3.5 more hours. So when my friend sent me a post at my FB and told me to call a lady where I used to work last summer I jumped on it. The lady wanted to bring me back because they really need the help and I guess some people just don't know how to clean. It's in housekeeping at a resort. So I told her I would be more then happy to come back. I start Monday morning. I am going to keep the job at BK on the weekends and work there Monday thru Thursday. She says I can work 8 hour days for 32 hours or if I want I can do 10 hour days. I know I am going to be tired but I am choseing the ten hour days.  Hopeing this will get us back on track . Get all our bills caught up and maybe just maybe leave us some extra money to work with. We have cut out a lot already and don't want to have to do away with everything.

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tramcd
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 1:23 PM
Good luck with the new jobs! I hope it helps you guys get back on track!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pebbles98
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Quoting tramcd:

Good luck with the new jobs! I hope it helps you guys get back on track!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN