Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

our working moms

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 10:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 253 Total Views
what job do you have do you like it? i work full time for a company called convergys they r a third party call center that does customer service for at&t its a good job its not really hard work though it can be boring or a little stressful when you get rude customers yelling at you. if anyones looking for a job convergys hires work at home ppl. I work at a call center though not from home.I kinda wish I did work from home but its nice to get out and talk to other adults!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hobbit1123
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 9:58 AM

I work from home full time doing surveys...plus I have my beachbody business on the side

bootifuldisastr
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 9:05 AM

I work full time for the state.  I am a Purchasing Agent.  Yes I like it just wish there was more work to be done!  I also am back up for two other positions and it can get hectic when I'm covering all three positions.  How do you find out about the work at home thing?  Could I do it part time in the evenings or weekends?  I'm looking for some extra income. Thanks!

momtolittleones
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 1:40 PM

I work full time at a place that sells semi truck parts. I sometimes lift up to 100 lbs when pulling parts. I LOVE working there. My dh works in the office as the warranty coordinator and my fil works in the warehouse with me.

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

pebbles98
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 2:54 PM

^ it's cool that you guys can all be together  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)