Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you in school for??

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 2:37 PM
  • 24 Replies
  • 358 Total Views

I know this should probably be posted in the classes forum but since most people are here, I figured I'd post it here. What are you in school for? What classes are you taking? Online or at the campus? How long will it take you to earn the degree? What do you plan on doing with it?

Im in school for Early Childhood Education.

I am currently taking School Aged Development, Child Guidance, Health Safety and Nutrition and Home,School and Community Relations. These are all online classes.

It will take be 2 years to earn my degree and I am currently on my 3rd semester. I plan on opening my own in home daycare.

by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SexyDiva19
by Member on Jul. 17, 2011 at 2:47 AM

BUMP!!

mommyjenn84
by Group Owner on Jul. 17, 2011 at 2:50 AM
Im not sure what im going for now :( ill be on campus. Im taking summer off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Member on Jul. 17, 2011 at 2:52 AM

At least you want to go, that's all that matters. :)

mommyjenn84
by Group Owner on Jul. 17, 2011 at 2:55 AM
I did a year this last year, had it all figured out... Not anymore. Its down to ece, culinary or... Who knows
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2cuties0406
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2011 at 11:13 PM
I'm starting a nursing program next month (ahhhhh). I've taken a year of pre-reqs and this summer off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Member on Jul. 17, 2011 at 11:47 PM

Cool. I took a CNA class about 2 summers ago but I decided it wasn't the field for me :) Good Luck though!

Quoting mom2cuties0406:

I'm starting a nursing program next month (ahhhhh). I've taken a year of pre-reqs and this summer off.

momma21qtpi
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:35 PM

I am going to school for Medical Transcription. I'm an online student at Kaplan University and it will take about 2 years to finish my program with an AA in Medical Transcription. This will be my "back up" money maker. I'm going to start an at home business as soon as I get a good reputation. I'll start to hire other transcriptionists to do the majority of the work, and will eventually be able to go back to school for Music Ed. (what I really want to do), while still earning an income!

Devious103102
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Currently going for Vet Asst and when I'm done I'll be taking a short break over the holidays then going back for Vet Tech. I'll be done aprox Oct 2012 and I started April 2011 =0)

buchmanbabe
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 1:06 AM

I am in pharmacy school. I have 2 more years until I get to be a pharmacist!! I am hoping to work as a hospital pharmacist once I have my degree.

I go to on campus classes. My schedule for this fall is Pharmacy Practice, Therapeutics, Drug Lit, Integrated Studies, Public Health, Pharmacy Care Lab, and one online class of Pharmacogenetics.

SexyDiva19
by Member on Jul. 21, 2011 at 1:24 AM

Cool. I am now going onto my 3rd semester for Early Childhood. Good Luck with your studies!

Quoting buchmanbabe:

I am in pharmacy school. I have 2 more years until I get to be a pharmacist!! I am hoping to work as a hospital pharmacist once I have my degree.

I go to on campus classes. My schedule for this fall is Pharmacy Practice, Therapeutics, Drug Lit, Integrated Studies, Public Health, Pharmacy Care Lab, and one online class of Pharmacogenetics.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)