Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Help: Birth - 3yrs! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Mom Help: Birth - 3yrs!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:

The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures - Mom Help: Birth - 3 yrs.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:23 AM
Replies (301-310):
abra
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting dochenka:

Svitlana and i have 3 months DD :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 12:24 PM
Welcome to the group!!

Quoting jennsuarez2008:

Good evening all! Just a little bit of information about myself. I am the mother of two wonderful children. I have a six year old and a 4 month old.They are the joys of my life. I am a stay at home mom who genrally spends her time at home taking care of the kids and the house. I love to read in my spare time as well as play games on facebook. I am currently looking for work and have an administrative background. So I am looking for employement in the administrative field. I hope to meet plenty of mom and get help since it is hard to take care of kids. In the native american culture it takes a village to raise children, but we do not live in the native american culture.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Welcome!

Quoting ang7593:

HI

I am Angela, mother of Jaden who is 1. Just saying Hi....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Dec. 12, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Congratulations on conceiving!! I am due april 20th!

Quoting ashleyfm:

Hey! Im Ashley been married to dh for 5 and a half years. We are expecting our first after a long ttc journey. Our baby boy is due April 9th.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cindiecook
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 12:30 AM

Hi!  

My name is Cindie (aka Gimmie) : )  

I am a mom of two grown children and have one 6 year old granddaughter.  I also have my own little child care business I call  "Gimmie a Grammie Babysitting Service, which I started on Facebook 3 years ago when my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter moved to California from Memphis, TN.

I had cared for my granddaughter full time the first 3 years of her life, 5 days a week.  When she started pre-school, I went to work there!  (Down the hall, not IN her room, lol...).  When my son-in-law was unexpectedly asked by Steve Jobs to come to California to work for iTunes, I missed them so much I decided I needed more children in my life, flexibility AND a job, so I started my page on Facebook (Gimmie a Grammie Babysitting Service) and have been working night and day full time or more since the first month!  I love it.

I do consider myself an active mom to my grown children.  As you younger moms out there with little ones will find, being a mom is a lifetime commitment and job.  Your birds will fly the nest, but they always come back and always need their mommy, no matter how old.  (Never the less, enjoy every single moment of your current hectic life with your babies and toddlers, because turn around and they are grown, seriously!)

I joined this page after reading some of the articles and comments.  I am an expert on many areas of raising children (learned through much experience!) and I need advice in other areas of child care sometimes, so this place seems like "the" place to be : )  

Happy to join in any conversation about child care.  

Thanks!  Cindie

amv48836
by New Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:42 PM

Hi my name is Amanda I am new to group

beansboob
by New Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 4:10 PM
Hi! Leslie here. Have a son, Jesse. He'll be two in a month!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelchnermama
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2011 at 7:35 PM

lovin my son so, 12 weeks old, im 19

gacgbaker
by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 4:49 AM

Quoting kelchnermama:

lovin my son so, 12 weeks old, im 19

Welcome to the group and congrats on your 12 week old son!

gacgbaker
by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 4:49 AM

Quoting amv48836:

Hi my name is Amanda I am new to group

Welcome- glad to have you here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN