Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Help: Birth - 3yrs! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Mom Help: Birth - 3yrs!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:

The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures - Mom Help: Birth - 3 yrs.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:23 AM
Replies (321-330):
iamAlyssa
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Hello mommas! My name is Alyssa & Im mommy to my one & only Jaxon who is 9mos this week!

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Hi! I'm Brooke. Mommy to three rambunctious boys: 8, 5 and 30 months! Glad to be here!

MariLee1988
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi  :)   My name is Chelsie and I am a first time mother. I am 23 years old and have a beautiful baby girl who is 24 days old today ! 

devinalexis
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Hi i'm Miranda i have twin boy's who are 20 months old named Keith and Carson and a 8 year old daughter named Devin. I'm a sahm my husband is in the Army and deployed right now.

HerGirl4Life
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Hi my name is Crystal. I am 29 yr old mom of 3. 12yr old boy, 8yr old girl, and 1 yr old boy.how are you

Escada96
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I'm Angie, I live in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin, I'm a 41 year old first time mother to a wonderful and active 2 year old boy :)  I lived in Mesa Arizona for 22 years before deciding to move somewhere new, it's cold here but I'm enjoying it so far :)

sparkleK
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Hello, I'm Katie and I have a beautiful 13 month old daughter who loghts up my world each and every day :) I am only 18 (turning 19) but I bealieve I am a fantatic mother. I am a stay at home mom and teach my daughter about our home all day. We like to read and draw :) my daughter is supper smart and has always been even on the first day she was born. She has always had a full head of hair and is simply beautiful....nothing in this world can make me any happier than I already am with my angel baby girl :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jambecca
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2012 at 2:36 PM

hi im jamie. im 26 and i have a 2 year old daughter.

wildmama3
by Member on Jan. 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Hey there. This is Michelle. I'm a just turned 27 yr old. mommy of 3.  A 3yr old,(almost 4), 19 month old and 10 yr old( almost 11).  If you wanna chat or just feel like you need someone to listen, I'll be happy to try to help.

gacgbaker
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Quoting wildmama3:

Hey there. This is Michelle. I'm a just turned 27 yr old. mommy of 3.  A 3yr old,(almost 4), 19 month old and 10 yr old( almost 11).  If you wanna chat or just feel like you need someone to listen, I'll be happy to try to help.

Welcome to the group!  Hope to get to know you more!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)