Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Mom Help: Birth - 3yrs! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Mom Help: Birth - 3yrs!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:

The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Signatures - Mom Help: Birth - 3 yrs.

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

coffeeMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:23 AM
Replies (341-350):
CaitysMommy1023
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2012 at 1:19 AM

My name is Lisa and Im a single mommy of a very active goofy smart busy stubborn little girl! She keeps me on my toes for sure!!!

Habibti812
by Member on Feb. 2, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Hi everyone! I'm Joni. Momma bear to four kiddos! 6, almost 4, 2, and 5 weeks! busy busy!

thankme
by Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Hello my name is Donitra and I have three boys and where from Austin T.x but staying in Delaware for 7mths now. Any moms in Delaware?

MommyChicho1218
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Hey im Leala

MammaBoom
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Hi My name is Jen. I have an almost 3yr old son and a 5mth old baby girl.... My son is sometimes tough one! And my baby girl... well were starting to get her down.

jubee09
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Hello my name is Judy I am married to a wonderful man! We have been dating since i was 16 and he was 18! We have been together for 12 years and married 7! Out of the 12 years we have a 10 year old daughter, 3 year old daughter,8year old son and a 5 year old son! I love spending every moment I can with my kids and husband and I like to meet new people!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tonialm
by on Mar. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Hello Ladies! My name is Tonia and we have a 6 month old Daughter, Abby. I have to older boys (17 and 13). It is amazing how different things are since my boys were babies. I feel like I am learning everything new! Plus having a girl is very different from having boys already, I cannot even imagine how different is going to be as she gets older.

Excited to chat with everyone!!

Ollysmama08
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Hii my name is Alexia, and i am a mommy to beautiful 3 year old and i am 11 weeks pregnant!! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Mom2PushCart
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Hello all! I am Laurean and I live in the Memphis area. I am a temporary new SAHM to Carter who is one month old! I love my DS so much! I would love to meet new people and enjoy getting and giving advice!

AV23
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Hi,  I am Alex and have a 2 1/2 year old son.  We're a military family, currently stationed overseas and I stay at home with my son

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)