Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your biggest frustration right now?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 3:07 PM
  • 12 Replies
When it comes to your kids, what's your greatest source of frustration? Eating problems, potty training, lack of sleep, discipline... ?

♥  ♥  ♥  I love to read. ♥  ♥  ♥

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettigeress
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Discipline for my 4yo. Not eating with my 9m old. 

Courtney610
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Getting my 2 yearold to poop in the potty.  He does great with peeing!  He is still having poop accidents sometimes, though.

lenoxclan
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 4:59 PM

lack of listening..LOL

xxLukesMamaxx
by Member on Aug. 4, 2011 at 8:34 PM

I think it's a little mix of all of the above. With my son my biggest frustration is his behavior. When we go out in public he acts like he has no idea how to act. It's really frustrating. With my daughter it's her attitude. She is 3 and just started getting an attitude with me all the time. 

miller060905
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 10:53 PM
Their attitudes and picky eating for sure!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paganbaby
by Member on Aug. 4, 2011 at 11:41 PM

My 6yo son. He has too much energy! He also gets bored easily. When he gets bored he gets destructive :-(

Kmakksmom
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 1:53 AM
It's a mix of everything, plus some 'tude thrown in too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherry132
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 11:34 PM

When my daughter was 2 or 3 it was definitely her eating habits. If her hands got dirty - she was DONE! If her food touched, She would not touch it. If it was yellow, she wasn't going to let it near her. If it was purple, yah, again, not touching it. If it was smashed oh so not eating it. The child was impossible!

With my son around that age, it was sticking everything up his nose or into electrical sockets or the vcr or the couch or the carpet or the holes in the high chair or in the dogs ears ..... Oh and the fact that at the age of one he figured out how to take apart his crib and how to chew through the playpen side. And then at the age of 15 months, we found him on TOP of the refrigerator.

Kodysmommy928
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Right now potty training.

MommyRach73
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 5:43 PM

TEETHING. My four month old doesn't know how to hold teethers up to his mouth. It usually ends up getting FLUNG across the room and the crying starts again...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN