Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Fun Mommy Quiz!:)

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 5:04 PM
  • 12 Replies

To answer these questions, copy the questions, click 'reply to post' and then paste down the questions and answer them. 

Feel free to skip any questions that you don't want to answer - this is for fun!Smile

The Mommy Quiz...

CONCEPTION!

Did you plan on becoming pregnant?

Do you know the exact date of conception?

How long did it take you to realize you were pregnant?

What were your first reactions to finding out?

PART TWO: PREGNANCY!

How much weight did you gain?

What food did you crave the most?

Did you find out the sex?

Did you have a 'feeling' about which gender the baby was?

PART THREE: LABOR!

Did you go into labor before or after your due date?

Where were you when (and if) your water broke?

How long did your labor last?

Who, if anyone, was in the room with you?

How would you describe your 'Labor Pains'?

Did you get angry and curse at anyone?:

Did you get an epidural or any other pain meds?

PART FOUR: DELIVERY!

Did you have a c-section or a vaginal delivery?

How long did you push for?

Did you get to hold the baby right after delivery?

Did you have any complications?

PART FIVE: BABY INFO!

What's your baby's birthdate?

What did you name your baby?

What time was he/she born?:

How much did he/she weigh?

How long was he/she?

ARE YOU PLANNING ON HAVING ANYMORE!?!?

Any Future Names?

by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2twins9909
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 5:09 PM

The Mommy Quiz...

CONCEPTION!

Did you plan on becoming pregnant? Yes

Do you know the exact date of conception? Yes, my birthday lol

How long did it take you to realize you were pregnant? I was 2-3 weeks

What were your first reactions to finding out? I couldn't stop laughing

How much weight did you gain? None, I lost 50 lbs

What food did you crave the most? None

Did you find out the sex? Yes

Did you have a 'feeling' about which gender the baby was? No

Did you go into labor before or after your due date? Before

Where were you when (and if) your water broke? Hossptial

How long did your labor last? Not long

Who, if anyone, was in the room with you? Husband and OR staff

How would you describe your 'Labor Pains'? Painful...

Did you get angry and curse at anyone?: NO..lol

Did you get an epidural or any other pain meds? Epi

Did you have a c-section or a vaginal delivery? emergency c section

How long did you push for? see above

Did you get to hold the baby right after delivery? no

Did you have any complications? yes that is why I had to have an emergency c section

What's your baby's birthdate? 9-9-09

What did you name your baby? Kaydence and Kendall

What time was he/she born?: 1136 and 1137 pm

How much did he/she weigh? 3 and 4 lbs

How long was he/she? 19 and 20 inches

ARE YOU PLANNING ON HAVING ANYMORE!?!? NOOOOOO!

Any Future Names?

lenoxclan
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Quoting Cafe Robin:

To answer these questions, copy the questions, click 'reply to post' and then paste down the questions and answer them. 

Feel free to skip any questions that you don't want to answer - this is for fun!Smile

The Mommy Quiz...

CONCEPTION!

Did you plan on becoming pregnant? well....LOL with our last yes and sort of kind of w/first..middle was a oh crap!

Do you know the exact date of conception? I'm about 90% sure of the time of conception with all 3

How long did it take you to realize you were pregnant? I was 3wks late for my period before I figured it out with my first... With my second I knew before my period was due..lol Third I actually didn't think the test would be possitive and it was!

What were your first reactions to finding out? Excitment and fear with first, initial on second was crying..LOL Got excited a couple days later(when shock wore off!)Third was excitement and worry(i had been cramping and bleeding)

How much weight did you gain? 40-45lbs with all 3

What food did you crave the most? Mexican with all 3, sweet with first, sour with both boys on candy..LOL

Did you find out the sex? YES

Did you have a 'feeling' about which gender the baby was? Yes to first.. I wanted a boy but I called "it" a "she" from the beginning..LOL YES to second, and yes to third(even though I wanted a girl I knew it was going to be a boy)

Did you go into labor before or after your due date? Before

Where were you when (and if) your water broke? Doctor had to break my water w/all 3

How long did your labor last? Lord..lol 13hrs first, 15ish second, 17 third//

Who, if anyone, was in the room with you? First-dh, mom, mil during actual pushing-and both sils and bils during active labor. 2nd-sil, mom, dh- 3rd-mom and dh

How would you describe your 'Labor Pains'? With first 2 I didnt even know I was in labor. With first I thought my water had broke(was mucos plug)went in and found out I was in labor and dilated to 3. Second I went in for induction and found out I was in labor.. 3rd it started kind of cramp like.. went in and they gave me water and then I had back labor.. It didnt get to bad until the next morning(went in at 9pm night before)and they came in and broke my water(I was dilated to 4).

Did you get angry and curse at anyone?: HAHA..1st child I cried because they screwed up my epdural and I got a spinal headache..most painful thing EVER- 2nd-nothing, 3-LOL Pretty sure the nurses hated me.. He was right side up(didnt know until he was born of course)which apparently causes WAY worse pain.. I threatened to punch the nurse(bitch told me to be quiet while we were waiting for a epidural)and I told my mom if she didn't like my noise level she could get the fuck out of my room..LMFAO..I immediately apologized!!! Anyway he was pressed somewhere he shouldn't of been.. He was born with road rash from forehead to the tip of his nose and a BIG knot in the middle of his forehead...

Did you get an epidural or any other pain meds? Yes with all 3 lol I tried with 3rd to go without epi.. it didnt work out

Did you have a c-section or a vaginal delivery? Vaginal all 3

How long did you push for? not long with all 3..once we got to push time they just sort of popped out.. In fact with my second they had to hold my legs closed because the doc wasnt there..LMAO

Did you get to hold the baby right after delivery? yes with all

Did you have any complications? Messed up my epi w/first

What's your baby's birthdate? 1st- 6/1//03- 2nd-9/3/04- 3rd-8/8/07

What did you name your baby? Breyanna, Logan, and Iain

What time was he/she born?: 6:14(mom swears it was 6:11 nurses forgot to clock it right at birth..lol), 12:15ish lol, and 2 something or another..

How much did he/she weigh? 6lbs 11ozs, 7lbs 14oz, 7lbs 4oz

How long was he/she? 19 in half, errr 19 i think, umm 20ish..

ARE YOU PLANNING ON HAVING ANYMORE!?!? HELL NO

Any Future Names? this better never happen again! LOL

Lusty Lenox

save the date

paganbaby
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:52 PM

CONCEPTION!

Did you plan on becoming pregnant? No

Do you know the exact date of conception? For my dd it was my moms birthday,lol.

How long did it take you to realize you were pregnant? A couple months

What were your first reactions to finding out? I cried

How much weight did you gain? 30 lbs

What food did you crave the most? Sweet and salty foods

Did you find out the sex? Not until I was 8 1/2 months :-/

Did you have a 'feeling' about which gender the baby was? Yes I knew she was a girl

Did you go into labor before or after your due date? 5 days before

Where were you when (and if) your water broke? At the hospital

How long did your labor last? 6 1/2 hours from first contraction to last push.

Who, if anyone, was in the room with you? My sis and dh :-)

How would you describe your 'Labor Pains'? Horrifying!

Did you get angry and curse at anyone?: I went all exorcist on my dh,lol.

Did you get an epidural or any other pain meds? No :*-(

Did you have a c-section or a vaginal delivery? Vaginal

How long did you push for? 5 to 10 pushes maybe? I wasn't counting, I just wanted her out!

Did you get to hold the baby right after delivery? I didn't want to...

Did you have any complications? Nope

What's your baby's birthdate? 11-11-06

What did you name your baby? Autumn Ranee (Audi)

What time was he/she born? 9:37 pm

How much did he/she weigh? 6.11

How long was he/she? 17in

ARE YOU PLANNING ON HAVING ANYMORE!?!? HELL NO!!!! lol

Any Future Names? Nope ;-0

xxLukesMamaxx
by Member on Aug. 20, 2011 at 7:54 AM

The Mommy Quiz... 

CONCEPTION!

Did you plan on becoming pregnant? Yes. 

Do you know the exact date of conception? No. 

How long did it take you to realize you were pregnant? 6 weeks and 8 weeks. 

What were your first reactions to finding out? Surprised, shocked, excited!!! 

How much weight did you gain? 45lbs with my first, 40lbs with my second. 

What food did you crave the most? Sweets. 

Did you find out the sex? Yes. 

Did you have a 'feeling' about which gender the baby was? A little bit.

Did you go into labor before or after your due date? Yes, two weeks before with my son and four weeks before with my daughter. 

Where were you when (and if) your water broke? They broke my water for me. 

How long did your labor last? Technically for like 14 hours but I only pushed for 30 minuets with my first (only pushed 3 times with my second). 

Who, if anyone, was in the room with you? My MIL, Mom, and hubby.

How would you describe your 'Labor Pains'? I had an epidural and didn't feel any pain with either child. 

Did you get angry and curse at anyone?: No. 

Did you get an epidural or any other pain meds? Yes, but I wish I didn't. 

How long did you push for? 30 minuets with my son, only pushes 3 times with my daughter. 

Did you get to hold the baby right after delivery? For a split second and then they whisk the baby off to do the apgar test. 

Did you have any complications? My son was born with fluid in his lungs that turned into pneumonia and was in the NICU for a week. 

What's your baby's birthdate? 6/22/06, 5/10/08

What did you name your baby? Lukas Tyler and Lilian Belle

What time was he/she born?: 2:23am and 11:43pm 

How much did he/she weigh? 7lbs 3oz and 6lbs 14oz

How long was he/she? 21'' and 19''

ARE YOU PLANNING ON HAVING ANYMORE!?!? No. 

Any Future Names? No. 

sherry132
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:35 AM

The Mommy Quiz...

CONCEPTION!

Did you plan on becoming pregnant? Absolutely not. Not any of the three times. I actually did not want children.

Do you know the exact date of conception? Yes :) My birthday with my DD and Father's day with DS.

How long did it take you to realize you were pregnant? With my daughter it was instant. I think I knew by the next morning. I immediately started puking. With DS it was a long time later. I was 13 weeks pregnant before I knew. I was on the shot and didn't have cycles. My friends told me I had to be pregnant because I was too emotional.

I cried. LOL. With my daughter I cried for about oh, 8 months. With my son I was furious. I even called my doctor and cussed him out. I don't know why, and I won't try to figure it out, but with my son, I did not want a baby. At all. I didn't accept that he was coming until I heard him cry. And then I wouldn't let anyone near him for the first two weeks. I was the only one to hold him until he was two weeks old.

How much weight did you gain? With my daughter I lost 40 lbs. I was very, very sick with her. With my son, I gained over a 100.

What food did you crave the most? With DD it was egg mcmuffins and broccoli, tomatoes. With DS it was hot, spicy food. The hotter the peppers the better and tons of melted cheese.

Did you find out the sex? They didn't tell the sex with DD. With DS, well even I could see the penis on the ultra sound. He had it right up against the ultra sound thing. We all laughed at that. THe tech was trying to get him to move, but he kept pressing against the pressure with his hips. My ex was so proud.

Did you have a 'feeling' about which gender the baby was? I knew. I wouldn't discuss boy names when I pg with Kaitlyn and I announced that Michael's name days before I knew I was even pregnant.

Did you go into labor before or after your due date? With Lizel, I went into labor at 23 weeks 6 days. She passed four hours later. With Kaitlyn I went into labor at 33 weeks 5 days. With Michael I gave birth two days early.

Where were you when (and if) your water broke? With Lizel, I was in the spare bedroom. Kaitlyn, at a friends watching Rush Limbaugh. With Michael, my water didn't break. They had to break it.

How long did your labor last? Lizel, 38 min. Kaitlyn, technically I went into labor 6 weeks prior to giving birth. I actually fought to keep her in and was constantly on meds to stop labor and constantly had IVs and water being shoved down my throat. From the time my water broke to birth was 8 hours. With Michael about 3 hours.  

Who, if anyone, was in the room with you? Lizel, no one. Kaitlyn, my mom and my ex. Michael, my grandma.

How would you describe your 'Labor Pains'? There weren't any with Lizel or Michael. Kaitlyn, I would describe it as Satan burning my soul. I had all my babies natural with no pain meds or cutting.

Did you get angry and curse at anyone?: Lizel, I got angry at God. Kaitlyn, WWIII broke out with the family. I just watched in amazement. Michael, nope. I told the doc I'd have him before dinner. Doc said no way. I said in an hour. Doc said no way. I screamed, Time to push. Doc said no way. Then he BARELY caught my baby as he went to check my cervix. Wham bam done!

Did you get an epidural or any other pain meds? NO

How long did you push for? Lizel I couldn't push. they were trying to save her so the doc put both hands inside to pull her out gently. Kaitlyn - 2 hours 15 min. She was stuck. Michael, I don't think I did push. He was just there.

Did you get to hold the baby right after delivery? Yes.

Did you have any complications? Lizel was born too early and died four hours later. Kaitlyn I started to bleed to death. She had a heart murmur. Michael, not one single problem.

What's your baby's birthdate? April 24, 1990. August 12, 1994. March 18, 1999.

What did you name your baby? Lizel, Kaitlyn, Michael.

What time was he/she born?: Lizel, 3 am. Kaitlyn, 7:07 Am. Michael 5:18 pm

How much did he/she weigh? Lizel 1 lb and 4 oz. Kaitlyn, 7 lbs. Michael 7lbs, 7 oz.

How long was he/she? I don't remember with Lizel. Kaitlyn was 20 in and Michael was 21 in

ARE YOU PLANNING ON HAVING ANYMORE!?!? Not in this life.

Any Future Names?

itsblissmas
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 9:49 PM

CONCEPTION!

Did you plan on becoming pregnant? No, it was more like "Whatever happens happens".

Do you know the exact date of conception? I think I did but I forget now. LOL!

How long did it take you to realize you were pregnant? 12 weeks and 9 weeks.

What were your first reactions to finding out? Fear and paranoia because my very first one was a miscarriage.

How much weight did you gain? I don't remember but not much.

What food did you crave the most? McDonald's french fries. That's what I'm known for now. LOL!!! I ALWAYS wanted them!

Did you find out the sex? yes

Did you have a 'feeling' about which gender the baby was? Wrong on the first one, no guessing on the second one (that I remember).

Did you go into labor before or after your due date? Before, both times.

Where were you when (and if) your water broke? The hospital. I had no amniotic fluid so that change everything "normal" about going into labor. Both times.

How long did your labor last? First one was less than 4 hours. I think the 2nd one was 13 hours or so.

Who, if anyone, was in the room with you? My man. I did not want anyone else there.

How would you describe your 'Labor Pains'? Well with the first one I was in labor and didn't even know it. But once I DID know it - blah. The second one however, was traumatic and I never want to go through it again.

Did you get angry and curse at anyone?: OH YES! In fact, I kicked a nurse out during the first labor. I didn't like her from the moment she walked in the room and I'm not even sure why. She did nothing to redeem herself (aka only made me more mad) so she went bye bye. LOL!

Did you get an epidural or any other pain meds? Yes, both times. The second time they gave me a second one. Ugh.

Did you have a c-section or a vaginal delivery? Vaginal for both

How long did you push for?  Not long. I know one of them was 4 pushes.

Did you get to hold the baby right after delivery? Yes, but for a short time. The first was had to go to NICU. The second one I can't remember why.

Did you have any complications? Ran out of amniotic fluid. I don't feel like going over all the details of it though. Especially since it happened both times.

What's your baby's birthdate? ---

What did you name your baby? ---

What time was he/she born?: one was 11:10 am and the other was at 8 something am I believe

How much did he/she weigh? small - lol

How long was he/she? I don't remember

ARE YOU PLANNING ON HAVING ANYMORE!?!? NOOOOOOOO.

Any Future Names? N/A

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Aug. 24, 2011 at 8:59 PM

he Mommy Quiz...

CONCEPTION!

Do you know the exact date of conception? It was within a few days.  We were on vacation in Disney World, lol.

How long did it take you to realize you were pregnant? I knew within days of missing my period.

What were your first reactions to finding out?  So happy!

How much weight did you gain? 38 pounds  :(

What food did you crave the most?  Chili dogs!!

Did you find out the sex?  Yes!

Did you have a 'feeling' about which gender the baby was?  Yes, but I was wrong

Did you go into labor before or after your due date?  N/A.  I had a complete placental abruption at 36 weeks

Where were you when (and if) your water broke?  N/A

How long did your labor last?  N/A  Emergency c-section

Who, if anyone, was in the room with you? Husband, doctors

How would you describe your 'Labor Pains'?  I've never been in labor, but I was in a LOT of pain from bleeding out

Did you get angry and curse at anyone?:  Nope

Did you get an epidural or any other pain meds?  I was put under general anesthesia with my son, then pain meds after

Did you have a c-section or a vaginal delivery? c-section

How long did you push for?N/A

Did you get to hold the baby right after delivery?  After I came to.  DH waited so I was the first person to hold him. :)

Did you have any complications?  Yes.  I almost died from bleeding and spent 2 days in ICU.  I had 7 blood transfusions and required a central line.

What's your baby's birthdate?  November 7, 2010

What did you name your baby?  Jack Ryan

What time was he/she born?:  11:11 am

How much did he/she weigh?  6 pounds 0 ounces

How long was he/she?  19 inches

ARE YOU PLANNING ON HAVING ANYMORE!?!?  NO! lol

Any Future Names? We plan to adopt, and have some names chosen for that.

MommyRach73
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 5:05 PM

CONCEPTION!

Did you plan on becoming pregnant?

No. I had only known his daddy for about 6 months.

Do you know the exact date of conception?
I wish I did...

How long did it take you to realize you were pregnant?
I had a hunch at three weeks. Test came back positive at five weeks.

Mostly scared, but I knew that becoming a parent would be life-changing and that some people do not get the opportunity to have their own kids. I was VERY blessed.

How much weight did you gain?
Hah. Close to 50 pounds. Still working it off!

What food did you crave the most?
Suprisingly, I didn't have any.

Did you find out the sex?
Yes. December 13th at 8AM. Of course I remember that!

Did you have a 'feeling' about which gender the baby was?
Nope. I just guessed very well!

Did you go into labor before or after your due date?
Before. I had been having issues with high blood pressure during the last trimester. OB ordered an induction which turned into an emergency c-section 36 hours later.

Where were you when (and if) your water broke?
Laying on a hospital bed with about 4 people watching when the doctor broke it. All modesty gets thrown out the window by this point haha!

How long did your labor last?
36 hours followed by emergency c-section.

Who, if anyone, was in the room with you?
Just doctors and nurses.  They had to completely put me under. Would not allow my son's father to be there. But my son's father was the first to get to see him. I had to wait 3 hours.

How would you describe your 'Labor Pains'?
Not as bad as people say they are. Pain management helped a lot.

Did you get angry and curse at anyone?:
Nope.

Did you get an epidural or any other pain meds?
YES.

Did you have a c-section or a vaginal delivery?
c-section.

How long did you push for?

Did you get to hold the baby right after delivery?
No.

Did you have any complications?
My son was not tolerating the pitocin.

What's your baby's birthdate?
4-9-11

What did you name your baby?
Nathaniel

What time was he/she born?:
3:23 pm

How much did he/she weigh?
6 lbs 1/2 oz.

How long was he/she?
20 inches

ARE YOU PLANNING ON HAVING ANYMORE!?!?
Not right away but eventually.

Any Future Names?
Ailey (girl)  As for a boy, not sure.

lauratupper
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 12:29 AM

The Mommy Quiz...

CONCEPTION!

Did you plan on becoming pregnant? No

Do you know the exact date of conception? Yes

How long did it take you to realize you were pregnant? When I realized my period was 12 days late

What were your first reactions to finding out? Lots of crying at the time

How much weight did you gain? About 20 pounds

What food did you crave the most? Burnt popcorn

Did you find out the sex? Yes

Did you have a 'feeling' about which gender the baby was? Yes, and I was right!

Did you go into labor before or after your due date? I was induced 2 days after my due date

Where were you when (and if) your water broke? Hospital

How long did your labor last? 6 hours

Who, if anyone, was in the room with you? My mom

How would you describe your 'Labor Pains'? Painful

Did you get angry and curse at anyone?: No

Did you get an epidural or any other pain meds? Yes

How long did you push for? 20 minutes

Did you get to hold the baby right after delivery? Yes

Did you have any complications? No

What's your baby's birthdate? 7.3.2010

What did you name your baby? Jude

What time was he/she born?: 2:54 pm

How much did he/she weigh? 6 pounds 8 ounces

How long was he/she? 20 inches

ARE YOU PLANNING ON HAVING ANYMORE!?!? No :(

Any Future Names?

Mrs.Andrews
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 1:41 AM

CONCEPTION!

Do you know the exact date of conception? No, both times it was off by about a week from what I thought it was.

How long did it take you to realize you were pregnant? The first time, I hadn't missed a period yet, I just took a test for the heck of it. This time I was a week late before a test came back positive.

What were your first reactions to finding out? Shock and total excitment. The second time, just shock and a whirlwind of emotions.

How much weight did you gain? Oy! The first time 60 pounds. This time 21 so far. I am due in 2 weeks. 

What food did you crave the most? With my first fruit, then later on sweets. This time almost nothing.

Did you find out the sex? Yup

Did you have a 'feeling' about which gender the baby was? First pregnancy yes, this time no.

Did you go into labor before or after your due date? 4 days early

Where were you when (and if) your water broke? They broke it several hours into labor at the hospital. 

How long did your labor last? 14 hours

Who, if anyone, was in the room with you? My husband and Mom

How would you describe your 'Labor Pains'? So hard to describe. They were very intense and painful though

Did you get angry and curse at anyone?: No I stayed pretty calm. I did get pretty emotional at times though. Probably from the pain and being tired.

Did you get an epidural or any other pain meds? I had one dose of stadol which I really regret.

How long did you push for? Almost an hour

Did you get to hold the baby right after delivery? Yup, she was put on my chest right away. 

Did you have any complications? No, but the doctor gave me an episiotomy I didn't need which made healing very hard.

What's your baby's birthdate? December 18th

What did you name your baby? We call her Aimee but her full name is Amelia Dannielle

What time was he/she born?: 10:11pm 

How much did he/she weigh? 9lbs 10.8oz

How long was he/she? 21 inches

ARE YOU PLANNING ON HAVING ANYMORE!?!? This one that I'm pregnant with and probably one more 

Any Future Names? This one will be Allison KayAnn, we will call her Allie. If we ever have a boy he will be Jonah Michael 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN