Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Personality?

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:15 AM
  • 7 Replies

I have 4 kids, but I am always surprised at their little personalities and how early they come out!

My youngest is so happy all the time, you just have to look at her and she smiles, even in mid cry!  She is a little snuggler too- when I pick her up from her crib she loves to put her little arms around my neck and snuggle in. 

How about your little ones?

by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
xxLukesMamaxx
by Member on Aug. 24, 2011 at 7:55 AM

My kids have similar personalities. I think it's because my daughter picks things up from her older brother. My son is a HUGE mama's boy and my daughter is a huge daddies girl. They are both lovers and snugglers. 

ARmom
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 1:58 PM
My kids personalities came out after they were 2.
My first 2 were very cautious kids, who only smiled for us.
My last 2 were always happy & smiled at anyone when they were babies.

All of my kids now are smily, happy kids. But my last 2 are more clowns. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Member on Aug. 24, 2011 at 3:07 PM

My kids personalities began to show in the womb!  My oldest was always the calm one, even from conception.  My daughter was the hyperactive one - always kicking, always moving, she's still this way.  My youngest is sort of in between the older two, but yet he's completely different too.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Aug. 25, 2011 at 2:31 PM
Total opposites here!
My daughter is strong willed, excitable, and super smart.
My son is very easy going and happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 3:04 PM

I love that my kids all have different personalities. I have 8 kids and every one of them has something different to offer!

Dragonmamas
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 3:12 PM

My boys are all opposites! My six year old is very stand offish and would rather be alone. My four year old is a people person and would rather be the center of attention. My three week old never cries, only whines when he's hungry or needs to be changed and he is content on his own or in my arms =)

Starleet
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 4:44 AM

My daughter is a very happy, giggly and loving baby! My son just craved attention but he wasnt much of a cuddler lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)