Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

chicco or no go

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:55 PM
  • 10 Replies
We need to get dd a stroller
I'm thinking a chicco but they are pricey , does anyone own one or can recommend a nice one
I don't like umbrella strollers

I do baby wear but need a stroller also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenoxclan
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5:57 PM

no idea momma...I didn't really use strollers..BUMPS for you

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Aug. 24, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Chiccos are really nice, but yes, pricey. 

I've owned a Graco MetroLite.  It's reasonably priced, lightweight, but with lots of storage, and held up really well. (It survived 3 airplane trips, lol)

Kmakksmom
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 1:42 AM
I am wondering what a good umbrella/lightweight stroller that can be pushed comfortably by a guy that's 6'5 is. I haven't found one yet! Any ideas that aren't too expensive?

I don't like umbrella strollers either, but anything is better than the car seat/stroller combo Kaden has had since he was born. Of course we don't use the car seat part anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxLukesMamaxx
by Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:18 AM

I bought my daughter this pink evenflo umbrella stroller. It was inexpensive and a little better than a regular umbrella stroller. It has a pouch to put your things in, a cup holder, and a little space under the stroller for storage. It also comes in red and it comes in gray. 

MommeeTo4
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 1:08 PM
That one doesn't look too bad
Can it recline??

Quoting xxLukesMamaxx:

I bought my daughter this pink evenflo umbrella stroller. It was inexpensive and a little better than a regular umbrella stroller. It has a pouch to put your things in, a cup holder, and a little space under the stroller for storage. It also comes in red and it comes in gray. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 3:00 PM

I have a jane, a bumbleride and a chicco double. My fave is the bumbleride.

-mrs.mamma-
by Carlie on Aug. 25, 2011 at 6:13 PM

when we were looking to get a new stroller this time around, my DH was looking at Chicco....I about fainted.
I talked him into the Baby Trend stroller. I've heard great things, they're affordable, and would fit our needs.

i.heart.myboys
by Amber on Aug. 25, 2011 at 6:19 PM
I heard they are really good. I'm going to buy a new stroller for my special needs son and it kind of looks like the chiccos but two hundred and fifty dollars! It's expensive but they grow with the kids. How long will you use the stroller for?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:29 PM

bump im not sure. i never really used one.

Starleet
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 4:37 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)