Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you use a newborn Sleeper?

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 11:32 AM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this

The Fisher Price Newborn Rock ’n Play™ Sleeper is extra deep with a structured insert that surrounds them in comfort and makes them feel secure. The seat is also inclined, which makes napping more comfortable for babies who need their heads elevated. And with help from mom, baby can rock the day away—soothe, nap or play! Would you use a newborn Sleeper?

by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmama1
by Member on Oct. 27, 2011 at 11:36 AM
Yes I would. I wanna try to get one when this baby is born in march. All my babies thus far have wanted to sleep with a little incline so this would be perfect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Marlena on Oct. 27, 2011 at 12:26 PM

I sure would!  I actually may have to look into purchasing one for Marcus.  He has some newborn congestion, and sleeping at an incline helps him out so much.  I find myself holding him most of the night because he needs to be at an incline or he gets fussy

3lilmonsters88
by *momma of 3* on Oct. 27, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Yes I would love to have one. My son has acid reflux and this would be just the thing to use!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Morgan
by Katrina on Oct. 27, 2011 at 1:01 PM

No I have never thought about anything like this but I have swaddled my baby not like a sleeper or nanny napper or anything.

jbyrd898
by Member on Oct. 27, 2011 at 1:02 PM

I have one and it is GREAT! This was the best purchase we made. It is easily carried, in fact he is actually sleeping in it right now (he is 14 months, I know he is too big)

Fields456
by Member on Oct. 27, 2011 at 1:04 PM
I have one and he sleeps in it everynight and I Love It
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Member on Oct. 27, 2011 at 1:05 PM
My newborn has the same problems and it has worked out great having the napper

Quoting meam4444:

I sure would!  I actually may have to look into purchasing one for Marcus.  He has some newborn congestion, and sleeping at an incline helps him out so much.  I find myself holding him most of the night because he needs to be at an incline or he gets fussy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOswald0314
by Lindsey on Oct. 27, 2011 at 1:21 PM
I have one and and it's my favorite baby product. DD sleeps so well in it. Now I want one of the new deluxe ones! My BFF is having a baby soon and I plan on getting her one too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOswald0314
by Lindsey on Oct. 27, 2011 at 1:22 PM
It's great for reflux too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2011 at 2:03 PM
I had wanted one! Was on my registry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)