• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cabin Fever: Have you had Any?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:54 PM
  • 7 Replies

The winter has not been too bad here so far, so we've had days to get outside and do something.  But have you been cooped up due to weather?  What do you do to get around it?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Nighttiger
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM

We've had a pretty mild winter, but still cool.  We bought a bounce castle and keep it in the basement.  Great for blowing off toddler energy on the cold days :)

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:13 PM

It's actually been fairly nice, so we haven't been as cooped up as we could  have been. Gotta love a mild winter.

ceciliam
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM

It's been so mild that I am not really feeling the Winter blues that I usually get. YAY!

jen113000
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Same here! The previous two years were bad for me... so I'm grateful for our mild winter so far! Just hope it stays that way!

Quoting ceciliam:

It's been so mild that I am not really feeling the Winter blues that I usually get. YAY!

Simple-Beauty
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 9:20 AM

We've had an EXTREMELY mild winter, but we're not to type to stay cooped up either way. We have memberships to various indoor activities around the city, so we make the most of those in the winter, and in the summer, when it's super hot out.

TheJerseyGirl
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Im not a Winter person AT ALL, so to be able to enjoy the sunshine is wonderful! Im still hibernating for the most part...just to be safe...lol

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:27 PM
The winter here hasn't been too bad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)