Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how old are your kiddos and what kind of car seats do you're little ones ride in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Replies (21-26):
Tree-Tree
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM
What seat is it? All in ones don't normal work the way they advertise. Chances are it will be quickly outgrown and make a terrible booster

Quoting hache2:

DS is 23 months and rides in a convertible that is an infant seat, forward facing, and booster. I didn't use it as an infant seat, I used the standard carrier until he was able to sit up well without help.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hache2
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM
I think it's an Alpha Omega. It's been in use for a year and a half now. I spent a lot of time reading reviews and then going over the list of seats that would fit in my SUV, which is not super-sized. If it works as a booster, it works. If I have to buy something else, I'm okay with that. I couldn't use it in the outboard position in my SUV and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with a small car. I'm actually surprised it was on the car manufacturer's list of child seats that worked in my car.

He's also FF, because riding with him is not a pleasant experience, if he is RF. I mean, it is miserable.

I had a Sunshine Kids seat for my car, but I got a new car and it wouldn't fit. Cost was a factor in the selection of the Alpha Omega.
mommyajay
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Quoting cuppycake91:

Rear facing graco myride 65

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gcstar42
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM
2 moms liked this

My 6 yr old is in a Harmony Dreamtime highback booster, my 4 1/2 yr old is harnessed in an Evenflo Maestro, and my 3 yr old is rearfacing in an Evenflo Momentum 65.

dutchmama2011
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:03 PM
15 months safety 1st 65 rear facing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

My 3.5 year old forward faces in a Graco My Ride 65 but will be in an Evenflo SecureKid 300 soon.

My 16 month old rear faces in a True Fit Premier but will be in the Graco Size4Me 70 soon.

My baby due in February will start in a convertible seat straight from birth - the Combi Coccoro.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)