Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't drive with 3-year-old

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM
  • 4 Replies

My daughter will be 3 next month - I don't drive with her because I have epileptic seizures. We live way out in the country though, so this poses a huge problem. I feel like she needs to be around other kids and be involved but I can't take her anywhere...she's getting older and needing more than just me. Any advice?

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
othermom
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Can you find a friend or someone who can maybe take you to town to go some place if she can maybe go to preschool, or story time at a library, or anything like that

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Agreed

Quoting othermom:

Can you find a friend or someone who can maybe take you to town to go some place if she can maybe go to preschool, or story time at a library, or anything like that

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbbrown80
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Sorry for the late reply...been havinga  few health issues! Thanks for the suggestions. I do live near my husband's family, who do help us out in going to a play group-also hoping to get her involved in dance class/preschool next fall. Til then, I will just have to be her playmate!

mypbandj
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Just look for evening activities so that your husband can drive. Or invite friends over to your house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN