Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Almost 3 year old and his issues?

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hello moms! Ok this is about my son Kyaire (Ky) who will be 3 years old January 3! He is a overall sweet kid when he wants to be! But for the longest time he seems to see things idk what but he does and he is so frightened! He comes to me in tears and breaths fast shaking everything and it scares me! He always says its a dinosaur (Recently) anyway or baby? He is also very aggressive at time he doesn't like being alone not even for a minute, if he awakes and I'm not right next to him he throws a huge fit! He's very demanding and if I don't give him what he wants he throws a huge fit I usually give in but his dad is a Lil more strict then me so what he might do with me he wouldn't with his dad! I have a daughter who is 5ms but his ways have been this way for a while! So i would'nt say he's seeking attention.. I do have manic depression, and anxiety not sure if that has something to do w it or not! Just need some advice please nice comments only what could be going on have anyone else experienced these types of problems?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
PortiaRose
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

go to toddler moms. there are more of them, they might know.

precious1114
by Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Im dealing with extreme cases of anger with my son. I have anxiety even thinking about going out in public with mine. So im out of advice... so heres a bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN