Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Extreme aggression

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
I think he has a mental disability or something. Im afraid of him hurting my daughter. If he wasnt three maybe even me. He throws crazy trantrums. Today at walmart he was spitting, kicking, hitting, screaming, trying to bite me. Yesterday when i put him in time out in the cart while i checked out he kept hitting me and tried pulling my hair everytime i tried to grab something from the cart. Hes on medicaid and medicaid wont pay for therapy... they cant get their story straight on why hes unable to recieve services so we are in a long waiting period while the apple seed foundation is setting up a class action lawsuit. Any of moms dealing with this. Does youe child have a diagnosis. Maybe a stronger diagnosis would hwlp. I just cant do it anymore. I csnt even leave my house. He controls our lives with his rages
Oh btw he only does it with me. Behaves better for dad... though he does through fits in front of dad
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mypbandj
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM
You can take him to the school for an evaluation. If he qualifies, he can get support & services there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
precious1114
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Quoting mypbandj:

You can take him to the school for an evaluation. If he qualifies, he can get support & services there.

hes been seen by the school. But he did not qualify
crystalplus1
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:10 PM

When i was young, for that behaviour i would have had a trip to the bathroom and my ass would have been sore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN