Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Inside Job

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

Inside Job Movie Party

In the Academy Award winning documentary, Inside Job, director Charles Ferguson breaks down in a clear and comprehensible way how the housing and economic collapse happened—and names the politicians and Wall Street bankers who are responsible.

On February 11 and 12, thousands of MoveOn members will gather in living rooms nationwide for Inside Job Movie Parties. We'll watch the film, get informed, and meet other people in our communities who want an economy that works for the 99%—not just the super-rich. After the film, we'll discuss how to keep the 99% movement strong in communities across the country.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1645089/

Everyone should watch this movie!! Wonderful!!! I saw it today at a Moveon.org party with some of my fellow DYD (dupage Young Dem) members.  I was astounded at some of the things that I didn't know.  It is worth watching for sure.  

Mommy of 4, a termie and 3 preemies. “You have to have been a Republican to know how good it is to be a Democrat.” ~ Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis 

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
DemocraticMama
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Let me add that I know Feb 11 and 12 was this weekend. But you can check out the video from the library or other movie resources.  

Mommy of 4, a termie and 3 preemies. “You have to have been a Republican to know how good it is to be a Democrat.” ~ Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)