Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

Welcome to Teaching Kids Healthy Habits! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Teaching Kids Healthy Habits group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Kids Health Center signature to your posts, click here:
Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Group Signature!

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now please click reply and introduce yourself:)

blowing bubblesMake yourself at home and enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 4:51 PM
Replies (671-680):
nngmommy83
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

wow momma! full house =)

Quoting Mrs.TessaLynn:

Hello! My name is Tessa, my children are 14, 13, 11, 5, 2, little one will be 1 on 7-16 & one on the way due 10-31-12

jennylynn4eva
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 1:37 AM

i am a 37 yr. old stay at home mom and wife.  My husband and I have been married almost 12yrs. and we have a 6 1/2 boy named TJ.  I am having such difficulty getting my son to go to bed on time and to brush his teeth when he should so I have been finding my self slackin on ensuring these things are done and I feel hugely guilty but after spending all week 12 hrs. a day with him it becomes exhausted to engage in this battle any advice?

nngmommy83
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Welcome! Have you tried setting up a routine? I found that's what worked the best

Quoting jennylynn4eva:

i am a 37 yr. old stay at home mom and wife.  My husband and I have been married almost 12yrs. and we have a 6 1/2 boy named TJ.  I am having such difficulty getting my son to go to bed on time and to brush his teeth when he should so I have been finding my self slackin on ensuring these things are done and I feel hugely guilty but after spending all week 12 hrs. a day with him it becomes exhausted to engage in this battle any advice?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Jul. 15, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Welcome to the group

Quoting Mrs.TessaLynn:

Hello! My name is Tessa, my children are 14, 13, 11, 5, 2, little one will be 1 on 7-16 & one on the way due 10-31-12

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Jul. 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Welcome to the group. My youngest son we call TJ too. His name is Tanner and his middle name starts with j so the nickname he gave himself stuck.
I would start a post in the group to get some ideas for brushing ideas. I would start a routine for him. At first it will take some time but I think After a couple weeks he will do it on his own

Quoting jennylynn4eva:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Hi! I'm Elyssa, and I'm a SAHM to 3 boys: Elijah, age 10; Liam, age 5; and Galen, age 10mos! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PininaMom
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Hi I'm Rosa Helena and I have 2 girls ..... 6 and 1.

batjmom
by Sarah on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Welcome to the group

Quoting Elyssa414:

Hi! I'm Elyssa, and I'm a SAHM to 3 boys: Elijah, age 10; Liam, age 5; and Galen, age 10mos! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Hi and welcome to the group

Quoting PininaMom:

Hi I'm Rosa Helena and I have 2 girls ..... 6 and 1.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Welcome!!

Quoting Elyssa414:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN