Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

Welcome to Teaching Kids Healthy Habits! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Teaching Kids Healthy Habits group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Kids Health Center signature to your posts, click here:
Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Group Signature!

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now please click reply and introduce yourself:)

blowing bubblesMake yourself at home and enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 4:51 PM
Replies (411-420):
nngmommy83
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 3:19 PM

welcome to the group!

Quoting millermom07:

Hi, I'm Sarah.  I'm a 35 yr old mother to 4 children.  2 girls, Skyler (13) and Ashley (11) and 2 boys, Dalton (10) and Rahmad (21 months).  I've been married to my sweetheart for 5 yrs and we've been together for 7 yrs.  He is an amazing husband and father.

nngmommy83
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 3:19 PM

welcome!

Quoting Thankful4myboos:

• Hey Ladies <3  I Have Two Cute Boys  Jordan 2 And Carter 4 Mts xoxo

nngmommy83
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I suggest you keep offering him those foods you want to expose to him. Put them out for him to snack on through out the day

Quoting Thankful4myboos:

So my 2 year old is just the pickiest eater. What are some ways to to prevent that or even expand his horizon.

MoonMaMa8
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Hi!  My name is Tara Pike, and we have a blended family, we have 8 kids altogether, and we LOVE our family!!!! We have 4boys and 4 girls, your modern Brady Bunch!!! LOL

cybelle
by Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Hello. I am mom of 4year old girl who tends to embrace everything healthy and 2.5 year boy that is not so easy to please. He is a very picky eater so one of my biggest challenges is to serve healthy food. Hopefully I will find some tips in this cool group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Feb. 20, 2012 at 6:37 AM
Welcome to the group

Quoting MoonMaMa8:

Hi!  My name is Tara Pike, and we have a blended family, we have 8 kids altogether, and we LOVE our family!!!! We have 4boys and 4 girls, your modern Brady Bunch!!! LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Feb. 20, 2012 at 6:38 AM
Welcome to the group.
I think you will find some helpful hints for your picky eater. So many moms post some great recipes here too

Quoting cybelle:

Hello. I am mom of 4year old girl who tends to embrace everything healthy and 2.5 year boy that is not so easy to please. He is a very picky eater so one of my biggest challenges is to serve healthy food. Hopefully I will find some tips in this cool group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trae1982
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Hello, my name is Timna and I am new to the group and fairly new to Cafemom. I can't wait to meet some great moms to chit chat with.

toddler boytoddler girlstork

Aiden (5), Kailey (2), Unborn (due July 2012)

Lissa_Luv
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Lissa, 29 from Utah. I have 2 girls (5 & 8) and 1 boy (4). both my girls are OCD/ADD and I am going insain trying to get them to remember things like, bringing homework home. Putting it in 1 designated spot so we can work on it together and taking it out of their backpacks when they get to school. My other HUGE problem is getting them to brush their teeth 4 times a day. Does anyone know if they make watches that you can set for multiple times??

ChangingSeasons
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Hi, my name is Jessica. I'm a 21 year old SAHM to my 2 year old Gavin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN