Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

Welcome to Teaching Kids Healthy Habits! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Teaching Kids Healthy Habits group! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1: Introduce yourself by replying to this post. It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2: Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3: Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend. To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Kids Health Center signature to your posts, click here:
Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Group Signature!

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now please click reply and introduce yourself:)

blowing bubblesMake yourself at home and enjoy the group!

by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 4:51 PM
Replies (661-670):
shortiesmom24
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Thanks i am so glad to be here!

Quoting nngmommy83:

welcome rhonda!

Quoting shortiesmom24:

Hi Momma's I can't remember if introduced my self already so If so here i am again:) My name is Rhonda I'm a FTM that is single and doing it all on my own. I am lucky i have a mother and sister who have done this all before.. I'm on here to get better info and to make friends! I'm on bed rest so i have not been able to be very socail with people around my area! I am glad to be here and look forward to getting to know all of you!:)

CafeMom Tickers
clarks05
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:46 PM

hello i am a mom of 3 kids 4,2,1 and we are on a glutien free and lactose free diet

nngmommy83
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Welcome to the group!!

Quoting clarks05:

hello i am a mom of 3 kids 4,2,1 and we are on a glutien free and lactose free diet

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:39 AM

welcome to the group

Quoting clarks05:

VisionSeeker
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting shortiesmom24:

Hi Momma's I can't remember if introduced my self already so If so here i am again:) My name is Rhonda I'm a FTM that is single and doing it all on my own. I am lucky i have a mother and sister who have done this all before.. I'm on here to get better info and to make friends! I'm on bed rest so i have not been able to be very socail with people around my area! I am glad to be here and look forward to getting to know all of you!:)

Hippy Chic~Yoga posing, vintage loving, baking, cooking, crafting, gardening, upcycling, reading, mommy of 3 and devoted wifey.  Follow me at http://www.accidentalcountry.blogspot.com/

VisionSeeker
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Hi Elizabeth, welcome to the group, I live in Ky.

Quoting Coffeeandjerky:

Hi my name is Elizabeth and i have a 14 yr old and. 11 yr old where does everybody live at? We live in virginia state. Were a navy family!

Hippy Chic~Yoga posing, vintage loving, baking, cooking, crafting, gardening, upcycling, reading, mommy of 3 and devoted wifey.  Follow me at http://www.accidentalcountry.blogspot.com/

VisionSeeker
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting clarks05:

clarks05
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM

thanks glad to be here

Mrs.TessaLynn
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Hello! My name is Tessa, my children are 14, 13, 11, 5, 2, little one will be 1 on 7-16 & one on the way due 10-31-12

abra
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Welcome to the group!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)