Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

Love it or leave it: Nutrition supplement drinks?

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:37 AM
  • 6 Replies

giving heartOR devil

Do you love nutrition drinks for kids- or do you wish you would have left them at the store?  What kind do you have or want to try?

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PoehlerBear1983
by Meghan on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:41 AM
I don't buy them because they are way too expensive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:35 AM

My kids like them. I don't buy them often, but every once in a while I'll pick some up. 

nngmommy83
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I don't use them. Instead I offer my kids a balanced diet. I think they are full of unnecessary calories and sugars

batjmom
by Sarah on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:56 PM
These are a vary rare thing we buy and its usually if we were our on a road trip or something like that. My kids eat pretty good that I don't feel like those are necessary
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soccerchik8287
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I've never really used them but I like the idea of them. Some kids are difficult to feed! I know I was as a child!

NicholasMama608
by Sarah on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:50 AM

LOVE THEM!  My son has to drink one a day because he can't gain weight and some days he eats nothing at all and others he eats like he's starving to death.  He has GI problems and weight issues so he's been on a pediasure a day since he was off formula at 1yr old.  He can't drink the sidekicks because those have milk but the regular walmart brand strawberry pediasure is what I get for him.  He loves his "pink milk".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)