Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

How do you make tooth brushing fun for your little ones? Share your tips.

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you sing a cute song? Do a little dance? Or have some other cool way to get your little one to brush?  If so, we want to know all about it!

How do you make tooth brushing fun for your little ones? Share your tips.

singing                         dancing                               confused

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
kismiheart11
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:34 AM
brushing teeth together and dancing my daughter loves it, funny thing is she gets upset when she is done brushing her teeth lol silly
sajmkd1828
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:09 AM
sing "brush brush brush your teeth, get them nice and clean! first the front now the back dont forget between." in row row your boat tune.
mommyto3bees
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:50 AM
they love doing it!
jillian_G1
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Well my boys enjoy brushing their teeth so i don't have to make it fun
3rd2bedue
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:29 AM
Sing a song and be very exaggerated and excited about it. Be silly and brush my own teeth at the same time. Encourages them to like it and participate.
lilfishbigocean
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:18 AM
I let them do it by themselves first. Then I take over and we sing a song. By the time the song is over, I'm done brushing their teeth.
Paigesmommy78
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:07 AM
sing songs
bethany169
by Bethany on May. 1, 2012 at 11:09 AM

We sing the ABCs and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  Their toothbrushes have characters on them - Cab's is Transformers and Hannah's is My Little Pony so they like using them.  I also act silly with them and try to think of it not as a chore, but as fun time to spend together, being a little silly, but also doing something important.

wife-4-life
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:08 PM
I sing a made up brush your teeth song. I throughly brush her teeth and then i let her do it. She loves that she gets to do it too. BUt I always do it 1st to make sure its done right. She's only 2.
teralackofi
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Do it as a family! Daddy looks silly when he r
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)