Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

Funny Mom Quotes: 16 Funny Quotes to Celebrate Mother's Day

by Noel Jameson

Happy Mother's Day! Make sure to check out the
Mother's Day Gift Ideas and Deals at Susie's Coupons. You can save up to 80% on top brands by subscribing to her daily deals alert, too!

Moms definitely have their humorous moments and these 16 funny quotes are testimony to the laughs that mothers often enjoy (and sometimes endure).
This
Mother's Day, share these funny quotations with your mom and enjoy a moment of shared love and laughter.

http://www.momscape.com/articles/funny-mom-quotes.htm

by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Replies (31-38):
countrymomma81
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Quoting kaidansmylife:

10. "A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." ~ Tenneva Jordan

Or she cuts one piece in two so everyone can have at least a little. 

countrymomma81
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Quoting kaidansmylife:

11. "You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back." ~William D. Tammeus

Well, I know why they do it, but I still don't understand human nature....lol. Heck when I'm at the playground I wave at my husband every time I come around. 

countrymomma81
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Quoting kaidansmylife:

12. "Working mothers are guinea pigs in a scientific experiment to show that sleep is not necessary to human life." ~ Author Unknown

True. Although I'm a bit spoiled. When I was working my grandma would come and do all my housework, laundry and cook supper for us. 

I've never really had to "do it all" while I worked. And I'm grateful for that. 

countrymomma81
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Quoting kaidansmylife:

13. "Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease." ~ LisaAlther

I believe this. 

countrymomma81
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Quoting kaidansmylife:

14. "My mother had to send me to the movies with my birth certificate, so that I wouldn't have to pay the extra fifty cents that the adults had to pay." ~ KareemAbdul-Jabbar

If I wouldn't know who said it, I wouldn't get it. It's funny though...lol. 

countrymomma81
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Quoting kaidansmylife:

15. "My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it." ~ Mark Twain

I'm not too sure my mom felt the same. I know I don't enjoy the troubles my kids give me. 

countrymomma81
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Quoting kaidansmylife:

16. "My mother's menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it." ~ Buddy Hackett

Yes it did. And so does mine. I am not a short order cook. You get what I give or you don't eat. 

soccerchik8287
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Love these!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN