Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits
My 3 year old would much prefer to snack all day rather than eat meals. Now, of course I don't let her but if I would she would totally just graze all day. Her snacking or grazing totally includes healthy stuff, she would rather eat vegetables as opposed to meats and such so she always asks for yogurt or grapes or carrots or such so it's not like she wants junk. That's a plus, huh? Haha Anyway, does anyone else have a grazer on their hands?

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Replies (11-13):
nngmommy83
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:09 PM
DS would do that if I let him but I limit snacks and won't give him one unless his meal was finished
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
etsmom
by New Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I have a grazzer as well. She likes apples and calls them treats. I keep a bowl of fruit out and she like peanut butter on crackers (doesn't get a lot of those) water, carrots, celery, and bananas. She is a very good eater, but sometimes she prefers to snack all day, especially when it is hot outside. Then she doesn't want to sit for a meal.

ashleyfm
by Ashley on May. 7, 2012 at 11:57 PM
To a certain extent it is better to eat that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)