Here's some ideas for a Mother's Day Brunch....
Fresh Fruit Salad
What combination of fresh fruits you put into the bowl is really up to you. A lot may depend on what looks best when you're at the market. Here is one of our favorite combinations:
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup watermelon cubes
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- Plain, vanilla or strawberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier (or if you prefer, 1/4 cup orange juice)
- Mix yogurt and Grand Marnier or orange juice in a bowl.
- Add fruit, gently toss until fruit is coated with liquid.
- Chill for 20 minutes, and serve.
Mommy to 3 and devoted wifey. Yoga posing, meditating, cooking, baking, upcycling, crafting, gardening, and reading fool. Did I mention opinionated, friendly, loyal, and hippish?