Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits
I'm sitting here watching toy story 2 with kaidan and I got to thinking... where is Andy's daddy? I've watched toy story 1 about a million times and don't remember it being said... does anyone know? Not that he needs one or anything, Mommas do just perfect on their own, like I said, random... lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 18, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Replies (11-14):
kaidansmylife
by Stacie on May. 19, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Well now that I think about it, that's just depressing!

Quoting PoehlerBear1983:

jasmine doesnt have a mom in Aladdin either. Its just disney trying to show unconventional families. Nemos mom died, lilo doesn't have either parents....im guessing thats the reason
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaidansmylife
by Stacie on May. 19, 2012 at 2:00 AM
That's nuts! I prefer kids movies over anything else. The little mermaid is my all time favorite. Its actually NY brothers favorite too lol. And he's a 28 yo big tough marine! Lol

Quoting countrymomma81:

I don't know. I never liked kids movies even when I was a kid. I've never saw most Disney movies nor was I interested in anything Nickelodeon. My husband doesn't understand how I've never watched the Lion King. I have no interest in any of that. 

Quoting kaidansmylife:

How is that possible, toy story is awesome!

Quoting countrymomma81:

Sorry I'm no help. I've never watched it....lol. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoehlerBear1983
by Meghan on May. 19, 2012 at 5:46 AM
Looked it up....simbas dad died but its not really the same because timon and pumba kinda raised him. Havent seen it but the article i read said princess tianna too. But yout right it is true. Some people say its because walt disney felt responsible for his moms death and thats why. But i dont know if that is true
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:26 AM
I never saw that either...lol. Matter of fact, I've never seen most popular movies made for adults either. I'm more of a reader than a movie watcher. Don't get me wrong, its not like I don't watch movies at all, just not very much. I tend to get bored. When I go to the movies I usually bring my nook....lol.

Quoting kaidansmylife:

That's nuts! I prefer kids movies over anything else. The little mermaid is my all time favorite. Its actually NY brothers favorite too lol. And he's a 28 yo big tough marine! Lol

Quoting countrymomma81:

I don't know. I never liked kids movies even when I was a kid. I've never saw most Disney movies nor was I interested in anything Nickelodeon. My husband doesn't understand how I've never watched the Lion King. I have no interest in any of that. 

Quoting kaidansmylife:

How is that possible, toy story is awesome!

Quoting countrymomma81:

Sorry I'm no help. I've never watched it....lol. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)