Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

Wanna bowl for free? Or at least let the kids bowl free?

You can register them at the link below and they get to bowl 2 games for free EVERY day during the summer. For a fee you can register a few adults to bowl free too. It is a great deal!

http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/

by on May. 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Replies (11-14):
sarah824
by on May. 21, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Our local Regal Cinemas has $5 Tuesdays where all movies are $5 all day. 

In the summer they run kids movies for $1 on Tuesday & Wednesday at 10am.  

Quoting bethany169:

That sounds fun!!  The budget theater near us does $1 movies on Mondays, DH and DS used to go before DD was born and they always had a good time. 

Quoting countrymomma81:

We thought about  this but since there are none within 30 minutes of us it won't be easy. 

FYI, some movie theaters have deals going on where you go in the afternoon for a movie and it's $3.00, and that includes a kids drink and popcorn. We'll take more advantage of that. 

bethany169
by Bethany on May. 21, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Hmm, I wonder if our Regal Cinemas does too - we got a gift card there for Christmas so we could make good use of it that way!!

Kinda sucks that I found a new job just as all the fun summer specials are starting :(

Quoting sarah824:

Our local Regal Cinemas has $5 Tuesdays where all movies are $5 all day. 

In the summer they run kids movies for $1 on Tuesday & Wednesday at 10am.  

Quoting bethany169:

That sounds fun!!  The budget theater near us does $1 movies on Mondays, DH and DS used to go before DD was born and they always had a good time. 

Quoting countrymomma81:

We thought about  this but since there are none within 30 minutes of us it won't be easy. 

FYI, some movie theaters have deals going on where you go in the afternoon for a movie and it's $3.00, and that includes a kids drink and popcorn. We'll take more advantage of that. 

timon95
by Betty on May. 21, 2012 at 11:23 PM

haven't had the chance to look through all posts yet. I was just about to post about this same thing. We signed our kids up last summer and ds loved it so much he joined the kids league. they are signed up again for this summer. i will sign up myself again along with dh and my parents. for $24.95 dh, my parents and I will all bowl for free...just have  to pay shoe rental

abra
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:25 PM
I love bowling!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN