Makes 24 Jiggler Squares
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry kiwi juice, divided
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- In a blender, blend together 1 cup of juice and the frozen fruit until smooth. Pour into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir occasionally to break up any frothy bubbles.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining 1/2 cup juice in a large bowl. Sprinkle the gelatine over the juice and let stand 1 minute. Add the hot juice and stir until the gelatine completely dissolves, about 5 minutes. Stir in the sugar.
- Pour the mixture into an 8 x 8-inch pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours. To serve, cut into squares (use an off-set spatula to remove squares).