Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

My Day, Your Day

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

How was your day today? Mine was pretty good, actually. My husband watched all three girls so that a friend and I could go see 'Magic Mike'. Oh my. Oh my. I don't even know what to say about that. Oy, to be an extra in that movie. Wow..

So how was your day??

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bethany169
by Bethany on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:11 PM
We stayed out way too late last night so this morning started out rough LOL But I finally made it to the grocery store (after 2 weeks!!) And DH kept the baby at home so it was just DS and I, went much faster than usual :) We had a nice family lunch and then DH went to sleep (he works nights) and I managed to get some cleaning done. The house is still trashed though, so tomorrow, I've got my work cut out for me :)

I can't wait to have a girls' night and go see Magic Mike too!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoehlerBear1983
by Meghan on Jul. 1, 2012 at 8:04 AM
My day started with having to get ds1 to his baseball game for 8am. We were there in the 90 degree heat til 11:30 (we won 25-8....they called the game early thank GOD). Then we went home to relax in the AC and we played monopoly. At like 3:30 we went to the beach to swim. Came home around 6:30. Ate dinner, took showers and watched The Day After Tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:09 PM

My day yesterday was great. Woke up at around 7:00 when DH texted me to let me know he was at work. I let the dog out then once she came back in I went back to sleep. I woke up for good at 10:30. I must say it felt great! Both kids were up but in their rooms so it was quiet. 

DH got off of work at 1:00 and got home at 1:30 and by the time he got home the kids and I were in the pool. He came in with us and we swam until about 4:00. I got out first, laid out in the sun to dry off then I had to shower because we (DH, DS and I) had tickets to the WWE wrestling at 7:30. My cousin was taking DD to the street fair because we didn't get her a ticket. I didn't think she'd have enjoyed the wrestling. We are going back in November and she'll come with us then. 

After the event DH got called back to work so we didn't get home until almost 1:00 am. Today was more swimming. It's now 8:08 Sunday night and we've all eaten, had showers and are just relaxing. It's nice to have DH home for a change. He's usually always working. 

nngmommy83
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:46 AM
It was great! Slept in with DS until 9, did some cleaning and then went out to lunch. I risked a pedi with him in tow and it was great!! Then when DF got home we did a lil shopping : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soccerchik8287
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Today my day was good. We are in the process of packing up all of our stuff so we can move in with my fiance (after we get married). We got a lot done today! :)

abra
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Good. I hung out with my hubby and we had sex mostly. lol! We are celebrating his vasectomy taking. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN