Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

Vent 7/5

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:59 AM
  • 10 Replies

So what has got you down today?

Sad Rain Cloud

Hippy Chic~Yoga posing, vintage loving, baking, cooking, crafting, gardening, upcycling, reading, mommy of 3 and devoted wifey.  Follow me at http://www.accidentalcountry.blogspot.com/

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoehlerBear1983
by Meghan on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Nothing actually i have had a really good day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:18 PM

In the last post (about smiling) I mentioned that my BIL got a huge promotion. I'm very happy for them.

But I'm tired of DH's job not giving him room for advancement. They refuse to give him a higher title and higher pay but they are making him do all the work of a higher position. It's frustrating. He has to train everyone that goes through his job while they all have company trucks and make a ton of money. Meanwhile, he's spinning his wheels at this job and his boss won't help him out. 

He could apply for another job but he likes his company, he likes the benefits and he likes the people he works with. He just wants more opportunity. And his boss isn't the easiest guy to talk to either. 

It just gets me down. He works so hard, yet we are still struggling to a point. We hope to buy a house in the near future but unless he gets a promotion or changes jobs it won't be possible. We see all these things we want and it sucks that we can't have them. Of course I don't think we should ever have everything we want, I'd just like to be comfortable. I feel like he deserves so much more than what he has. 

soccerchik8287
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Today's been a good day :)

sarah824
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:28 PM

My Grampa has been VERY sick for the last several months and today Gramma signed a DNR for him due to his pain level. He doesn't have much longer.

VisionSeeker
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM

It's too hot and the drive to the tournament was REALLY long.

nngmommy83
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:46 AM

yesterday work was very stressful! it was go go go the entire day

nngmommy83
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:47 AM

so sorry =(

Quoting sarah824:

My Grampa has been VERY sick for the last several months and today Gramma signed a DNR for him due to his pain level. He doesn't have much longer.

VisionSeeker
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I'm sorry :(

Quoting sarah824:

sarah824
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Thank you! 

Quoting nngmommy83:

so sorry =(

Quoting sarah824:

sarah824
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Thank you!

Quoting VisionSeeker:

I'm sorry :(

Quoting sarah824:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN