- 4 medium (6 ounces each) skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 bag(s) (5- to 6-ounce) mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup(s) (loosely packed) fresh basil leaves, torn
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 4 medium (7 ounces each) tomatoes, each cut horizontally in half
- 2 ounce(s) thinly sliced part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 8 pieces
- Place chicken breasts, 1 at a time, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. With meat mallet or rolling pin, pound each breast into a uniform 1/4-inch-thick cutlet. Sprinkle cutlets with oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to season both sides.
- In large bowl, toss greens with basil, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Spoon salad onto 4 dinner plates.
- Place tomato halves, cut sides down, on hot grill grate; cook 1 minute. Turn tomatoes over and top each half with a piece of mozzarella. Cover grill and cook tomatoes 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese melts and tomatoes are heated through. Transfer tomatoes to plates with salad.
- Place cutlets on hot grill grate and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until juices run clear when cutlets are pierced with tip of knife, turning over once. Place cutlets on plates with salad and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan.