Serving Size / Yield
- 1 16-oz. can refried beans
- 2 Tbs. salsa, chili sauce or ketchup
- 1 1/2 C. sour cream
- 1 C. guacamole
- 1 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 med. green onions, chopped
- tortilla chips, if desired
In small bowl, stir refried beans and salsa until well-mixed. SPread in thin layer on 12- or 13-inch serving plate or pizza pan.
Spread sour cream over beans, leaving about 1-inch border of beans aroundedge. Spread guacamole over sour cream, leaving border of sour cream showing.
Sprinkle cheese over guacamole. Sprinkle onions over cheese. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortillachips.