Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

Weekend Family Fun

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:19 AM
  • 7 Replies
We are headed to the farmers market tomorrow morning, what are you doing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PoehlerBear1983
by Meghan on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Ds1 has football practice. Then nothing really for today. Its very humid out so staying indoors
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarah824
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:59 AM

We are having friends over today for a bbq and fire. We haven't seen these friends in a while so it should be a good time.

sarah824
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Oh, we are also working on tearing down a raised garden bed and replacing it with a sandbox for DD.

countrymomma81
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM

We woke up early this morning and went with DH to work. We did that because our new foriegn exchange student arrived and the airport isn't far from DH's job. He arrived at noon and DH got off at 11:30 and we headed that way. We picked him up and had to bring DH back to work. Once we did that the kids and I headed to the store to pick up the things Germano would need while he was here. After we were done we had lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings and went back to pick DH up from work. Once we got home it was time to go to the meeting DH had set up for his football team. We just got back now he's about to leave again to go pick up pizza....lol. 

Needless to say we are all exhausted. 

timon95
by Betty on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:46 PM

church, then home to relax and watch the kids play in the pool (as long as it doesn't rain again)

bethany169
by Bethany on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:17 PM
We went grocey shopping and that was about it. I made banana bread (and burned it for the second time in a row LOL) and we worked on cleaning my crap...I mean, craft supplies out of DS's room :) The kids took short or no naps so it's early to bed for all of us!

Tomorrow, I'm going for a long run, then need to get an oil change and go look at a play table that a friend is selling and I want to buy for DD's room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VisionSeeker
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Hanging around the house.  We're going to a pool party tonight then that's it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)