Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

I hate when I do that! - OT

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:30 PM
  • 8 Replies

I hate when I post something, be it a post or a response, and it isn't until after I submit it and come back to it later or someone quotes me that I realize a typo that I made; be it spelling or grammar. I read and reread and rereread over my posts before submission but sometimes I still miss them. I always think "Oh my gosh, I hope not too many people saw that...or caught on." LOL Especially when it is quoted because tehn you can't really go back and edit it like it never happened. haha Well, I guess you could but you know what I mean.

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sarah824
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 7:04 PM

I do the same thing. Drives me nuts when I miss a typo!

PoehlerBear1983
by Meghan on Sep. 9, 2012 at 7:31 PM
I do that too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I don't like when I make typos either. I usually use spell check here but there is no spell check for texting and that's where I make most of my mistakes. 

nngmommy83
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Yep I'm the same way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bethany169
by Bethany on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM
I'm the same way. I'm such a stickler for spelling and grammar! I think it's a good sign that you care about it though--I know we're all in a hurry but it drives me nuts to see some posts where people use the most awful grammar and spelling. If you're in a hurry, it's one thing, but I'm worried that they just don't know any better and I think it's a sad commentary on our education system and society in general.

Sorry for going off on a tangent lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I do the same thing

abra
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:58 PM
haha! I do that a lot. My brain goes much faster then my fingers and I mess up typing all the time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I am the same way!!

Quoting abra:

haha! I do that a lot. My brain goes much faster then my fingers and I mess up typing all the time!

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)