Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

Halloween Horror Nights

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • 4 Replies

Oh it was SO much fun!!!!! The Silent Hill house was great! They did an awesome job! The House of Horrors, which houses Frankenstein, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Wolfman, etc., was AWESOME! Then there was teh Alice Cooper house...OMG, another awesome one!! It was such a good time!! My brother and his friend went with us and his friend was a total sissy and was screaming and jumping, I'm pretty sure I gave him a piggy back ride at one point. OMG, it was SO funny! I was laughing so hard I was crying!

Then, Mark lost his credit card. It must have fallen out of his pocket, though why it wasn't in his wallet we can't figure out because he always puts it right back in after using it, so I called today and, yep, they had it. I told them to destroy it. *sigh* At least we found out where it was and it wasn't in the "wrong hands". You know?

All in all, great night!!!!

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sarah824
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Glad you had a good time. I would have been getting a piggy back too. I hate haunted houses. :-)

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:06 PM

haha It was so funny! Out of 7 houses, he went into 1. LOL He would walk in, hear a scream, and turn and walk out the door. haha

Quoting sarah824:

Glad you had a good time. I would have been getting a piggy back too. I hate haunted houses. :-)

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

PoehlerBear1983
by Meghan on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:34 AM
I am taking my son to dark manor on friday. It is voted connecticuts scariest haunted house for quite a few years now. Cant wait!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:35 AM

That sounds like a blast!! Have fun!!

Quoting PoehlerBear1983:

I am taking my son to dark manor on friday. It is voted connecticuts scariest haunted house for quite a few years now. Cant wait!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)