Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teaching Kids Healthy Habits Teaching Kids Healthy Habits

Kids eating fruits

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:57 AM
  • 10 Replies
Do your kids like a lot of different fruits and do you try to keep a variety at home. My kids like a lot of different fruits. Right now we have bananas, apples, oranges, strawberries, and kiwi that are fresh. They also like canned mixed fruit, canned pine apple, and canned mandrid oranges. We picked up the strawberries on Friday and ate almost all of the 3lb thing of strawberries in just over 24 hours. We have about 4-5 strawberries left
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
slittlefield920
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:47 AM
He likes bananas and watermelon
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Quoting slittlefield920:

He likes bananas and watermelon

My kids like watermelon too

Ambear72
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:47 PM

My kids LOVE oranges, I cant keep them in the house, they eat them as quickly as I buy them.  I do try to buy other fruits like grapes, apples, bannas and strawberries.  They all go fast, but not as fast as oranges.

othermom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Quoting Ambear72:

My kids LOVE oranges, I cant keep them in the house, they eat them as quickly as I buy them.  I do try to buy other fruits like grapes, apples, bannas and strawberries.  They all go fast, but not as fast as oranges.

We love grapes and blueberries too. Also tomatos and other fruits. We go through more in the summer
december911
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:16 PM

We have fresh pineapple, strawberries, bananas, apples, pears, and oranges right now. We also do canned fruit sometimes, and they love frozen blueberries and peaches! I always try to have a variety on hand. My youngest loves oranges so much, she tries to fit the entire thing in her mouth at once, as if she will lose it if she doesnt!

slittlefield920
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 6:01 PM

my son likes cuties! they are easier to peel!

Quoting Ambear72:

TheJerseyGirl
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I buy bananas and grapes every week. If they're in season I buy a lot of strawberries...

My daughter and I make a lot of smoothies with frozen fruit like berries , mango and pineapple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:04 AM
My kids love fruit we always have a bunch
TigerofMu
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:56 AM

My kids love fruit!  Right now we have bananas, apples, clementines, and a watermelon.

mommyofnoah208
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Yes, they like a lot of variety. My son doesnt like melons very much, but besides that he likes most. He loves apples and clemintine oranges
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)